Do you want to decorate your sensitive eyes with Kajal?
Hello friend! If you were searching for “Best Kajal for Sensitive Eyes in India”, then your search ends here. Here, you will find an indepth list about best kajal in India for daily use including white kajal & smudge proof kajal along with the best kajal for watery eyes and oily eyes.
The eyes of a girl are the most expressive and attractive part of her body. The eyes embellished with the kajal add on to the beauty very well.
Here are 3 best kajal for sensitive eyes, if you rather want to watch a quick video than going through the in-depth article, under Rs.300/-
Here we will discuss amazing types of kajal, that will embellish the Indian beauty.
What are the best kajal for sensitive eyes in India and the brands that can help retain the beauty of the sensitive eyes?
Girls! Never experiment with different brands if you have sensitive eyes. Just looking good is not important; you can’t take risk of getting on allergies in your eyes. Red eyes with kajal looks scary…;/
When our grannies made kajal at home only, they included herbs that saved the eyes from allergies and gave a soothing effect to the eyes. But, no one has got time now. Here I will make your search easier with giving a list of the best kajal for sensitive in India.
This one is affordable and dermatologically tested, so it is the first best kajal for sensitive eyes. It contains rich ingredients of Vitamin C and is good for sensitive eyes. It is the best kajal in India, which is smudge proof as well.
Patanjali products are the most trusted brands in use in India, so is its kajal. Patanjali gives the best kajal in India for the sensitive eyes. Being really very cheap it is in high demand. The herbal content makes it the safest one for the sensitive eyes.
It is one of the most affordable and best kajals in India. Maybelline gives deep dark hue to the eyes and is running in the best kajal for sensitive eyes.
Biotique is a herbal brand, availing several high-quality organic products to Indians. Similarly, it gives the best kajal for sensitive eyes, with it an amazing texture. It also contains the best soothing herbs.
This is the next best kajal for sensitive eyes. Though being waterproof, it is also best kajal for waterline as well. The herbs in the Himalaya Kajal give it great qualities to keep your beautiful eyes healthy.
I hope that the list of best kajal for sensitive eyes in India will be helpful for you. Still, if they don’t suit your eyes, then consult a dermatologist.
Best Kajal for Watery Eyes in India
The best kajal for watery eyes is best in gel form. The qualities for the best kajal in India for watery eyes are being long-lasting, water-proof, easy to use, and affordable, therefore also making the best kajal for watery eyes.
A list of best kajal in India for watery eyes is:
- L’oreal Paris Kajal Magique
- Maybelline New York Colossal Kajal Super Black
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal, Deep Black
- Lotus Ecostay Kohl Pencil
- Inglot Kohl Pencil
- MAC Modern Twist Kajal Liner
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil
Best Kajal Eyeliner
We can use Kohl pencil, as the eyeliner as well. If you are in a hurry, and can’t afford to wait for the eyeliner to get dry, then I can give the option for best kajal eyeliner. Apart from being the best kajal in India, some of them are also the best kajal eyeliner too for the beautiful smokey flaunting eyes.
Here is the list of best kajal eyeliner:
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
- L’oreal Paris Kajal Magique
- Plum Nature Studio All-Day-Wear Kohl Kajal
- Maybelline New York Colossal Kajal Super Black
- Inglot Kohl Pencil
- MAC Modern Twist Kajal Liner
These are the best kajal in India, which can also prove to be the best Eyeliners as well.
Long lasting Kajal for Waterline
There is a few best kajal in India that really last long.
The one which is water-proof is the perfect kajal for the waterline.
- Oriflame: this kohl pencil defines your eyes with a rich intense black glossy look. It lasts really long and smudge-free, making the best kajal for waterline.
- Lakme: the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal is a 7-hour smudge free kajal pencil. It is one of the best kajal in India. Its intense black color glides smoothly through your lids and can also be as an eyeliner.
- Biotique Kajal: the mesmerizing look with Biotique kajal soothes your eyes with almond oil, amla, sesame oil, etc. in it. This is one of the best kajal for sensitive eyes in India, highly trendy and smudge-proof.
The commitment of a girl with kajal is not just today’s story, but it has been coming through the ancient times when our ancestors used to make kajal at home. Kajal is believed to be one of the marriage symbols too for those who are married.
Kajal vs Eyeliner – Best Eye Makeup to Choose From
I will tell you the best kajal for sensitive eyes in India; for the waterline, watery eyes and oily skin. A perfect kajal means the one, which uses the least amount of chemicals, is reasonable (cost effective), mostly used and most trending.
Many times we get confused between Kajal and an Eyeliner. Let’s see what the difference is.
Difference Between Kajal and Eyeliner
- Eyeliner is something that can be in the form of kajal eyeliner pencil, liquid or gel eyeliners. It is mostly made up of chemicals. So a regular use in terms of eye makeup may cause harm to the eyes.
- Since you are searching best kajal for sensitive eyes, you have senstive eyes and probably got infection for eyeliners.
- So, don’t risk your eyes and use eyeliners occasionally. It can create eye infections. But if talking about the “Gala day”, the kajal for wedding or a special occasion where you want a sharp and clear eye makeup, then you should go for eyeliners only.
- While on the other hand, a kajal pencil, is composed of the organic products, powders, and waxes. They give a smooth glide and are not messy to the eyes. On the other hand, if you apply an eyeliner you need to be an expert because a silly mistake can create a big mess to your face.
- Kajal is smooth and soft to the eyes, and generally keep our eyes away from the infection, but the eyeliners are quite harsh to the eyes.
- For a daily wear, a kajal pencil and a lip gloss are enough. But you can’t put eyeliner in your handbag every day to get a touch-up. You don’t need to look too much made-up every day. An occasion strike on may need your sharp cat eyes, but not your offices. So, you must learn both the things,” how to do eye makeup with kajal and eyeliner”.
- Eyeliner and Kajal styles are very important part of girls makeup. When we talk about, how to apply kajal, it simply means a kohl pencil on the lower lash of the eyes, just one or two strokes of it. Whereas, the eyeliner needs a careful attention and relaxed hands and time, to make it give a glam look.
- Eye makeup with kajal and eyeliner only will not do enough for you untill and unless you understand the difference between eyeliner and kajla alongwith the requirement of both at different times.
Thus, the best daily makeup is a kajal pencil, but on special occasions, you should go for the eyeliners, the best kajal for sensitive eyes in India is in gel form. Before you learn,”how to apply eyeliner and kajal”; you must read about the types of kajal in India.
Types of Kajal In India
What are the types of kajal? Kajal pencil or a gel eyeliner is better?
These come up to be the next most common questions that girls wonder about. What are the main types of kajal and what are they made up of?
Let’s discuss the types of best kajal in India and dive deeper into kajal for senstive eyes as well.
They are like:
Types of Kajal for eyes- “Pencil Kajal“
A kajal pencil or a kohl pencil is made up of powders, waxes and organic ingredients. It is smooth and easy to put on the eyes. It is hands-down the best kajal for sensitive eyes in India to apply for daily wear. You just need to put one or two strokes on your lower eyelash and you are done.
Types of Kajal in India – “Gel Eyeliner“
This is the gel form of the kajal, which is applied with the help of liner brush only. Most of the home-made kajal is also in the gel form. Earlier women used to apply kajal by the help of the tip of their ring finger.
It is made up of wax, or natural oils, carbon powder, and some herbs as well. Also, there are some gel liners in the market of top brands that come up with the eyeliner brush. Gel liners such as Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel liner is one of the best kajal in India to use.
Type of Kajal – “Eyeliner Pencil“
The eyeliner pencil is a good option to apply kajal to your eyes, still not in the best way. Most of the liner pencils don’t give a zed black hue to your eyes, but a greyish tone is there. So, I can say it somewhat lags in our list.
Best type of Kajal in India – “Liquid Eyeliner“
This is the other type of best kajal in India that girls use. It is still quite complicated to use, so it should be used only by expert hands and on certain occasions. A liquid liner can be applied on the waterline and on the upper lash of the eyes too, but be careful, “Don’t mess with it!”
Best Smudge Proof Kajal in India : Kajal that Does not Smudge
Its not that easy to find best smudge proof kajal in India. A quality referring to it is the best kajal that does not smudge. Whenever we apply kajal, it often fades away easily, so girls need a smudge-proof kajal, especially the kajal for wedding or special parties.
The best kajal in India is the one that lasts all day, without smudging or fading away. Let’s have a close look to this, to find the best one out for you.
For smudging an eye, a kohl pencil is good enough to help. It is the best for using regularly, as nowadays girl love to go out home with beautiful eyes and glossy lips. So the only thing they need to go gorgeous is a kajal pencil, it’s always going to be the best kajal for sensitive eyes that does not smudge.
The kajal pencil is easy to use and most commonly used. Just put in on the lower lash, and if you want you may apply it on the upper lids as well. Being made up of wax it fixes up with your skin and does not fade or smudge and stays longer than others.
Best Kajal Brand In India 2020
Let’s see which brand is the best kajal for sensitive eyes in India – also for watery and oily eyes:
Best Kajal for Sensitive Eyes in India: Faces Magnet Eyes Kajal Pencil
This one lasts for all day and is zed black in shade. It highlights the eyes very well without being messy.
Best Kajal Brand in India for daily use : Lakme Eyeconic Kajal
It is super black in color. Needs a single stroke and is completely smudge proof and long-lasting, at least 14-15 hours a day.
Best Smudge Proof Kajal Brand in India : Maybelline New York Colossal Kajal Super Black
Being super black, it is a much-known brand. Almost every second girl goes for it because it is the best kajal in India that does not smudge. This kohl pencil is blindly used as the kajal for wedding, by the brides.
Best Kajal Brand in India : Colobar Kohl Intense Kajal
The Colorbar a much-known brand gives the best result in all its products. Similarly, the kohl pencil is long-lasting, easy to use, less messy and smudge proof. The one you can’t resist.
Best Kajal Brand in India : Nykaa Kajal Pencil
This kajal liner or kajal pencil is the best kajal for wedding, the brides to be must focus on it. It’s just so black, no smudge, but a little expensive than others. So, in your wedding it won’t let your kajal bleed when you are in tears, being a kajal pencil, it is among the best kajal for sensitive eyes in India, especially for the brides.
Best Kajal for Waterline in India
The waterline as already getting the sense is the lower lash of the eyes, which comes up with the tear glands. So it needs the best kajal for waterline in India, which is not going to be a mess. Now, what do you need for a perfect kajal for the waterline, i.e., and eyeliner, gel or pencil?
It’s a never-ending search for a smudge-proof, and highly-pigmented kohl pencil. For the waterline generally the kajal pencil, even the best kajal in India, fade out by time, but the gel eyeliners are the best kajal in India for a prominent waterline.
This special look gets sultry and creates a drama side to your eyes. Let’s see which brand is the best kajal in India for waterline.
Best kajal Brands in India for waterline are:
- MAC Eye Kohl Pencil: Best Finish and great pigmentation.
- Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner: it enhances the beauty of your eyes with it great finishing. One of the best kajal in India.
- Biotique Kajal Nourishing and Conditioning Eye Liner with Almond Oil: This brand is great for the waterline, it is waterproof and soothes your eyes with its herbal quality.
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil: this one is for waterline especially, being pretty smudge-free. But it should not be confused with Colorbar Just Smokey Eye Pencil, as it is a good shade, not for the waterline.
- Revlon Eye Liner Pencil: This is also a great option for the waterline and known among the best kajal in India.
- Himalaya Herbals Kajal: this kajal pencil is also great for the waterline and also for the sensitive eyes. Being a herbal product, it takes care of your eyes.
I hope it is going to help you the most, without being afraid of the messy look. Be confident Gal!!
Inglot Kohl Pencil
The highly in-demand brand Inglot Kohl Pencil leaves a glossy, velvety texture to your eyes, with a zed black shade. Its quality is water-proof, long lasting, smudgeproof and great for the waterline too.
It contains some organic and very few chemicals in it. The ingredients are silica, wax, margarita powder, beeswax and almond oil.
Product Features of Inglot Kohl Pencil kajal
- Highly pigmented
- Long lasting
- Water and smudge proof
- Zed black pigmentation, glossy look
- Staying power is a complete day; on the waterline for 4-5 hours.
Inglot Kohl pencil is believed to be the best kajal in India. But just a bit of fallout comes on, i.e., Allergy, if your eyes are very sensitive, then try and test it first then only use it. Otherwise, it can cause allergy too. Inglot Kohl Pencil is also expensive than other best kajal in India.
Best Kajal for Oily Eyes in India
Oily skin needs special care, so, the best kajal in India is quite different than the rest. This choice depends on the ease to use, lasting power and how affordable it is thus becoming the best kajal for oily skin.
The type of best kajal in India for oily skin is the liquid eyeliners. They don’t smudge, long lasting and give a sharp look of clearly defined eyes. While the kohl pencil is not best for oily skin, as they can smudge and can give a messy look to the oily skin.
In case of oily skin, the best kajal for oily skin in India should be sweat and water-resistant.
Best Sweat & Water Proof Kajal in India for Oily Skin
- Bobbi Brown
- MAC Modern Twist
- Maybelline eyeliner
- Oriflame, are the best brands.
So girls! I hope these tips may help you and your buddies too in the long run.
Stay charming stay beautiful.
Thank you! & Wish You Happy Shopping with the best Kajals in India.