Taking care of your health, your body, skin, and hair have become an essential part of your lifestyle. One of the most important parts of taking care of your skin and face is the skin exfoliation. Here we would discuss how to exfoliate face and make it glowing and healthy.
Nowadays, how to exfoliate face with the best face scrub has become a very common question in everyone’s mind. Though the skin exfoliation part has long been used, by our aunts and grannies, they used to recommend and apply the natural face scrub that was far better and effective than the today’s high-trending brands for exfoliation.
What is Skin Exfoliation?
How to exfoliate face is an important process you should be aware of, but first, know what Skin Exfoliation is? The removal of dead skin cells from your skin or face with the help of some mild particles, like sugar, or some market scrub creams, etc., by massage.
You just need to gently massage and scrape away the dead skin cells and dirt with the help of scrub face wash.
First, you need to know why you need to exfoliate your face.
Why Should You Exfoliate your Face?
You would have studied that our body is made up of living microscopic cells, which are not visible through naked eyes. These cells have life in them, so they keep on growing, dividing and dying. The dead cells are of waste and can create impurities and infections in your body; so it is important to wear off these cells out of the body.
The way how to exfoliate face and also how to exfoliate skin helps in keeping these dead cells from your skin and body. So, the process of using the best face scrub and performing the exfoliation on every part of your face, neck, back, etc., helps to remove all the dead skin cells and rejuvenate your skin, making it healthy and glowing.
Therefore, a face scrub helps you how to exfoliate face and skin become free from the impurities of the pores on the face and stops any growth of acne, blackheads and white heads on the face. It also helps in increasing the blood flow to the face and other scrubbed areas, making it healthier and giving a healthier glow.
How many times should one Exfoliate their Face and Skin?
You can exfoliate your face twice a week. It would make your skin clean and refreshing. Use a natural face scrub, they give the best result when you wonder how to exfoliate face and get the best out of it.
But if your skin is sensitive then use the best face scrub or a natural face scrub to make your skin safe, healthy, and glowing. An oily face should get the skin exfoliation more than twice a week. So that the excess dirt accumulated on your face or skin could be cleansed frequently keeping it fresh and clean.
Skin exfoliation helps to get the perfect flawless skin if you do it in a proper way.
Now I would like you to know how to exfoliate face at home. Further, we will come to know about the different types of natural face scrub and best face scrub in the market.
How to Exfoliate Face at Home?
The process of how to exfoliate face or how to exfoliate skin at home is easy, and not that complicated as you would be thinking. I very well know you don’t have much time to run to the parlour every week to get a clean-up or skin exfoliation; so I will guide you easy steps how to exfoliate face and get a refreshed and shiny skin.
First of all you should keep your skin well hydrated, by drinking lots of water. Keep your skin clean and use least of makeup, the natural beauty is the best one.
Let’s see the steps how to exfoliate face:
- First, clean your face with cleansing milk if you have dry skin or astringent if you have oily skin.
- While using the face scrub, you can use the best face scrub or natural face scrub, like sugar and lemon or baking soda. I will tell you about the natural face scrub and best face scrub further.
- Gently scrape off the dead skin cells and dirt from your skin through the scrubbing particles. This is the way how to exfoliate face properly at home.
- Massage on your skin with the scrub in upward strokes, each portion of your face, like chin, cheeks, forehead and nose for at least 2-3 minutes/each.
- You should know how to exfoliate face and how to exfoliate skin of your neck. Same thing you have to do with your neck portion, as you did with the face.
- If you have got deep, stubborn white heads and blackheads, then you can also use some special, blackheads scrubbing cream, like that of Oriflamme, i.e., very effective.
- The blackheads on nose and chin can also be removed by the tool that helps in removing them. It’s needle-like steel weapon that attacks the white heads and blackheads.
- After performing the facial scrub, you should clean your face with lukewarm water. Apply a moisturizer to keep away the dryness.
A proper skin care routine is essential to keep your face and skin healthy and keeps away from ageing effects. It is not that tough if you wonder how to exfoliate face at home, on your own. You can also use face mask and toner to keep your skin healthier and gorgeous than ever.
The Best Face Scrub in India
Girls!! You need to know that is the best face scrub you should use, which can help you get flawless shiny skin, with a natural glow. There are several brands on the market that come up with the best advertisements and promotions to increase their business. But it is you who should be aware of the best face scrub, the best product you could rely on.
The best face scrub in India to be used:
- Lakme Clean up Pores Face Scrubs- This contains green tea extracts, which gives gentle cleanup to the face an is very effective on the blackheads and cleansing of the facial pores.
- VLCC Skin Defense Indian Berberry Face Scrub- It contains Papaya extracts, tree turmeric/Indian Berberry, etc., which give antiseptic properties and glowing skin when you feel it how to exfoliate face with it.
- Oriflamme Blackheads Removal Face Scrub- This face scrub wash helps in removing the white heads and blackheads.
- Biotique Bio Papaya Smoothing and Revitalizing Scrub- The main ingredient Papaya, present in the Biotique Face Scrub helps in healing the skin flaws and rejuvenating your skin and face. It works great in removing dead cells, white heads and cleaning up the dirty pores of your face and neck.
- Lotus Berry Scrub- This face scrub contains strawberry extracts and Aloe Vera which smoothens the skin, making it soft, supple and extra glowing.
Natural Face Scrub for Normal, Oily, Dry, and Sensitive Skin
The skin has got different textures and varieties, some have oily skin, some dry, some have normal texture, but some sensitive and acne-prone skin. So, here I bring up for you different types of natural face scrub which can help you get your best skin texture and flowery soft skin. Whenever you feel how to exfoliate face with this type of skin, you will get many homemade options, I am also giving you some.
Coconut oil and Sugar Scrub for Dry Skin
This mixture is used on dry skin, which will help you get the naturally moisturized, fresh and clean skin. I will tell you how to exfoliate face with this scrub, simply mix 4 tablespoons of coconut oil and mix 2 teaspoon sugar in it and make a paste. Scrub off the dead skin cells from the cleansed face.
Scrape at least for 10-12 minutes then wash it with lukewarm water.
Chocolate Sugar Face Scrub to Remove Acne
For the acne-prone skin, you may feel how to exfoliate face and get an acne-free face. Here you can mix 2 teaspoon Brown sugar, 3-4 tablespoon Olive oil, 1 teaspoon Cocoa powder, and half teaspoon vanilla extract. After cleaning up your face, you can apply this skin exfoliation natural face scrub.
It is highly effective in removing acne. Try it!! You will feel great.
Honey, Sugar and Lemon Face Scrub for Glowing Skin
For the normal type of skin, this lemon sugar face scrub is commendable. It can be applied to the skin with normal texture, to get a naturally glowing and refreshing skin.
Honey and Oatmeal Face Scrub for Sensitive Skin
Those with sensitive skin ponder what to try to what not. Many cosmetics can cause allergy on faces and some may give bad reactions. So, how to exfoliate face with a homemade natural face scrub, which can be the best for your sensitive skin?
Yes, Oatmeal has proved itself to be the best one for sensitive skin. So, the natural face scrub made of oatmeal and honey can help you clean up your sensitive skin.
Cornmeal and Yoghurt Face Scrub for Oily Skin
Oily skin is very acne prone can also get pimples if you try to apply many cosmetics to it. The one with Cornmeal, Lemon juice, and yoghurt will help you get oil free and fresh skin, which you would feel great about.
Try using these easy steps of how to exfoliate face with the mentioned face scrubs of the market and also the natural ones. You will feel the change. You will get fresh and rejuvenated skin through it.
These are the way how to exfoliate face, and some of the natural face scrub that may help you get flawless beauty at home. Hope this article is going to help you tons.
Stay beautiful, Stay charming!!