Coconut oil for weight loss therapy
How can coconut oil for weight loss be effective for people who are overweight? As being overweight is most common in older people and hence a higher number of older people implies more overweight individual in the population.
The problem of being overweight increases the risk of liver, pancreas, bowel, breast, kidney, prostate and womb cancer. Being overweight can also affect a person’s joints, breathing, sleep, mood, and energy levels.
That means being overweight can impact on person’s entire quality of life. If you are coming under the overweight category, you have many serious risks to your health.
The overweight people, in the day-to-day life, may feel tired and be lacking in energy, experience breathing problems means shortness of breath.
When moving around and not being able to cope up with sudden bursts of physical activity like running across the way, they may experience back and joint pains which can affect your mobility.
Carrying around too much weight feels uncomfortable and it can also damage health. The overweight people have problems such as high blood pressure and unhealthy levels of cholesterol and other fats in the blood, tends to concurrent health problems like as disease and stroke.
Now I will tell you about coconut oil for weight loss program. How it is useful and how much Coconut oil has benefits for your health.
Coconut oil for weight loss treatment
People, today they try to reduce their weight rapidly, and because of that, they face many health consequences that cannot be easily reduced. If you are overweight, you should take care of your health when you go for any weight loss program and one of those programs are coconut oil for weight loss.
It is very important to keep in mind that when you are on dieting, it may have many disadvantages, like as Depression, Prolonged hunger, Reduced sex drive, Bloodshot eyes, Irritability, Muscle atrophy, Constipation, and Dehydration, due to lack of fluid and food intake. So, before adopting any weight loss methods, you have to very cautious.
Losing weight can make a person feel better both physically and emotionally and can help you live a longer and tension free life.
The coconut oil also helps in burning fat. Using Coconut oil for weight loss is beneficial because the oil consists primarily of medium chain fatty acids, this type of fatty acid is not only good for your health but essential for brain function, healing, energy, muscle function and more.
Coconut oil does not raise blood glucose levels and it is processed immediately by the body and turned into energy. Coconut oil for weight loss is the best fat to choose, due to the plethora of healthy medium chain saturated fatty acids that boost metabolism for immediate energy.
As a bonus, the fatty acids in coconut oil for weight loss does not finish up as only a stored body fat like long chain fatty acids and also there are many benefits of coconut oil.
So the use of coconut oil for weight loss is the far best choice than any other means. Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which kills harmful pathogens like bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
How to use coconut oil for weight loss
The healthiest way to use coconut oil for weight loss is the one that is not heated in processing and is organic. The higher the quality of coconut oil, the more properties, and you will receive the benefits of coconut oil.
The simple way to get benefits of coconut oil and using coconut oil for weight loss is by eating it regularly twice a day. You can use a small amount of it until your body gets used to it.
You can liquefy the coconut oil in hot water before consuming it as a weight loss aid. Few minutes (around 15 to 20 minutes) before the diet, is the best time to take coconut oil.as it will significantly reduce appetite and help you to feel full more quickly and be satisfied with smaller portions.
As it will significantly reduce appetite and help you to feel full more quickly and be satisfied with smaller portions of food that’s the main benefits of coconut oil.
You can simply take the coconut oil and let it liquefy in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing.
You should use only organic virgin coconut oil therapeutically for your weight loss, and still, it is a good idea as all the delicate micronutrients in the oil will be preserved and no chemical will be used in processing.
How coconut oil helps for weight loss
The main benefits of coconut oil for weight loss appears to be effective in reducing abdominal fat, which lodges in the abdominal cavity and around organs.
If you are looking to reduce your daily caloric intake and lose weight faster without compromising your health, you are in the right place. Here I will tell you how coconut oil helps for weight loss. If you want to reduce your weight, these ways will be helpful for you.
Here, I will tell you how coconut oil helps for weight loss. If you want to reduce your weight, these ways and some of the benefits of coconut oil that will be helpful for you.
- The coconut oil burns fat faster. Coconut oil enhances the body ability to digest food and absorb nutrients so you can eat less without feeling weak or tired all the time.
- The fatty acids in coconut oil are turned into ketones, which can reduce seizures.
- Coconut oil helps the body absorb nutrients more efficiently. Coconut oil has the power to improve digestion. Daily coconut consumption of coconut oil actually helps your digestive tract to absorb fat-soluble vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K, more efficiently. These vitamins are responsible for such things as cellular regeneration, healthy skin and bones, improved mood, and brain.
- Coconut oil helps to balance your hormones. Coconut oil promotes the production of healthy hormones which improve digestion, reduce stress and anxiety, increase energy and help you burn away stubborn fat stores such as those around the waist, and thighs.
- As a saturated fat, coconut oil makes it easier for cells to blind with insulin during digestion. When your body has the required amounts of insulin, your cells receive the glucose. They need to fuel your daily activities.
- The coconut oil decreases hunger and curbs cravings. Also, it increases your energy level. The essential medium chain triglyceride metabolized very differently when compared to other saturated fats such as those contained in most meat and dairy product. The human body does not store digested medium chain triglycerides as fat but instead transports them directly to the liver where fatty acid is quickly converted into energy.
The Mechanism of coconut oil helps for weight loss
Many people they categorize coconut oil as a fat container but the coconut oil is totally different from the other fats. As all the other fat-containing food have long chain fatty acids.
But coconut oil for weight loss has medium chain fatty acids, as, unlike the long chain fatty acids they are more metabolized and good for health.
The coconut oil for weight loss is directly sent straight to the liver from the digestive tract where they are being used as the source of energy or they are being turned into ketone bodies.
Studies and researches have also shown that the medium chain fatty acids are stored less efficiently than the other fats in our body.
Coconut oil for weight loss can boost metabolism
There are altogether different pathways for all the different types of foods and it does have different kinds of effect on our hormones and body.
There are some of the metabolic pathways that are more efficient and the foods require more energy to get digest and get the metabolism rate going.
The most important feature that segregate coconut oil from others is “thermogenic” nature; means eating it will increase the energy expenditure and fat burning.
According to the study conducted, 15-30 grams of medium chain fats per day increased the expenditure by 5% and it is around 120 calories per day.
Coconut oil can reduce appetite
It is not a hidden fact that when we spend more calories than we consume then only we lose fat, which means you need to be calorie deficit to lose weight.
In the early days, there weren’t any of the fat-related problems known to humans as humans were designed to remain lean and healthy in the natural environment.
The problem started from the year 1980, a year when obesity epidemic started and back in those days no one ever knew what a calorie is.
According to the studies on the medium chain fatty acids increase the feeling of fullness compared to the other fats when eaten.
And as result, if you won’t feel like eating and then you won’t consume more calories and it will surely help you to reduce weight.
So we can easily say that the coconut oil for weight loss can boost up fat burning and reduces the calorie intake.
Coconut oil for weight loss can help you to get rid of abdominal fat
The abdominal fat is one of the greatest concerns of people today, the abdominal fat is also called as the visceral fat or the belly fat that accumulates around the organs.
It also creates various health issues like diabetes and other heart diseases which are always lethal to the people suffering.
According to a study conducted on 40 women, they were given 30 grams of either coconut oils for weight loss or soybean oil for 28 days.
And they were instructed to walk every day and eat few more calories in their diet, and the with the result following conclusion was drawn:
- Either of the group lost around 2 pounds of weight.
- It was also seen that the group consuming the coconut oil reduced the waist circumference while the other group had a mild increase in belly fat.
- There was an increase in the good cholesterol levels of the group consuming the coconut oil whereas there was a reduction of the good cholesterol level in them.
As any of the reduction shown in the abdominal fat is likely to have a greater effect on the metabolic rates and also reduces the chance of chronic heart disease.
The calorie content of coconut oil for weight loss
As we all know that coconut oil is a fat, though it has many of the positive effects on the body compared to the other fats which are harmful.
1 gram of fat is equal to 9 calories and it goes same with the coconut oil, so the calorie content is same as other fats.
So, it is obvious that if we consume other calorie-rich food in our diet and along with that if we take coconut oil then it is for sure it will increase your weight.
In that case, you need to cut short the other diets if you want to continue with the coconut oil, as it will keep your appetite contact and also keep you full.
Coconut oil helps in balancing the hormone levels
As we know the coconut oil for weight loss contains the medium chain triglycerides and it plays the major role in the conversion of the cholesterol into sterone pregnenolone.
Coconut oil also promotes the production of healthy hormones that improve digestion and also reduces stress and anxiety.
The endogenous bio-chemical is one of the main precursors for the human body’s production of hormones.
Coconut oil stabilizes your blood-sugar
The best things about the use of coconut oil are they can easily absorb nutrients and that too without the use of the digestive enzyme.
Coconut oil for weight loss is a type of saturated fat and makes it easier for cells to bind with insulin during digestion.
When there is the requirement of insulin in the body then the cells starts receiving the glucose as fuel to your daily activities
It is advised to take two servings of coconut oil daily, as it can help your body to stabilize the blood sugar level by increasing the production of insulin.
How to consume coconut oil for weight loss daily’
- You need to replace some of the other fats from your diet and add coconut oil in it, it can also be used as the replacement for other cooking oils.
- You can take it with beverages like tea and coffee.
- You need to take at least 2 tablespoons of servings on daily basis for good results.
So coconut oil has more usefulness other than reducing weight.It is easy to see how this can help you lose weight faster.
And if you are looking to lose weight than coconut oil is the best food option to add-on in your meals, and that’s the beauty of coconut oil, it is a fat still used for reducing weight.
The other benefits of coconut oil
- Coconut oil nourishes hair as it has been used for centuries and also used as the hair mask as it keeps it safe and strong.
- It acts as a moisturizer for the skin as well, as it contains natural antioxidants properties which are helpful in getting rid of wrinkles and skin irritation.
- It also increases the focus and mental performance.
- It acts as an immediate source of energy.
- Also used to avoid stretch marks during pregnancy.
Hence as we can see the use of coconut oil for weight loss and it’s effectiveness and along with coconut oil you can also add Patanjali fat cutter in your diet for better results and for more updates visit HealthLove.in