“SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!!”
This the rule of nature and to survive in the world of cut-throat competition, fight for the perfection, meeting deadlines; and we know all are running hard to achieve it. But at times lead to certain sufferings, especially stress, headache, etc. I am all here for you to help you cope up with such uncertain hurdles, we are going to know about The Home Remedies for Headache as a perfect solution.
The pressure of the running world gears too high and we just wish to get fit again to run faster than before and certainly somewhere we all wish faster ailments, specially these are the causes of headache and many similar diseases; and though don’t hesitate to adopt medicines. A small pill with quicker result, let me have one, will avoid in future is common mindset.
How great it would be if you come up to the same pace without harming your healthy body! How about whenever you have a severe migraine or a headache and it easily heals up by some simple ways of using the home remedies for headache, and not the body controlling pills! Isn’t that a great idea? I know you agree to me.
I was talking here about the ailments we suffer, for e.g., Blood pressure, Migraine, Headaches, Upset stomach, Diabetes. If we talk about Indians, approximately 80-85% of Indians suffer from these problems. Among the variety of headache, migraine has been the most common issues, now a days, with almost every second person or the third. In headache there are many but, migraine is a bigger problem than others.
Migraine – Symptoms and causes
We can say that Migraine is caused due to mental pressure and tension, it’s the biggest known “Tension Headache”. Migraine is the result of specific changes within the brain.
Symptoms of migraine
It causes severe headache that is often accompanied by sensitivity of light, sound, or smells. The common symptoms of migraine are :
- Pain in the eyes
- Sensitivity to light and sound
- Severe headache, usually on one side of the head, like pounding type feeling.
Not all headaches are Migraine, but these might be tension headache. Tension headache(it can also be cured with easy home remedies for headache) also creates a severe pain, at times on one side of the head, and Migraine is the boss of these cluster of headaches.
There are many factors that trigger Migraine, the causes of headache can be many and can be interconnecting with the causes of migraine, such as
- Strong stimuli like loud noises, or
- Certain foods causing allergy.
Some tips for Headache relief
- Lifestyle changes, like eating healthy, and getting regular exercise may help its reduction.
- Avoiding junk food and a regular night life of the cities is a must, it ruins our body by disturbing the biological clock.
- And once we don’t take a proper sound sleep, we ourselves observe a from a tinge to an acute headache all through the day.
- For major headache relief some use to do Yoga, meditation for muscle relaxation, while some try to avoid food that triggers migraine, or any other tension headache.
- Certainly in acute situation people go through Medication, still it should be avoided. Being a common happening, medicines ought not cure Headache overtime. It is better to follow the home remedies for headache.
- One way of cure can also be done by applying a few home remedies for headache or migraine. As medicines have their own adverse ramifications on our body, that too for a long-term and can also become an important need to us and somewhere a new cause of headache. As we start believing that we obtain headache relief only through medication and nothing else, thus aggravating the situation furthermore.
Don’t you think of searching around the home remedies for headache in such cases.
Note – Some of the tips and home remedies for headache are discussed in the below mentioned sections.
Between Pain killers and Home Remedies for Headache
We all are afraid of those priorities, targets, and deadlines that everyday hit our head causing headache. Headache is the most common we have been suffering from, for a long time and as a matter of fact almost every Indian, especially working males/females have started complaining of the headache on a mass.
The biggest example for me is my husband. He often complains of having headache and this horrifies me. But I generally try to avoid giving him medicines, rather I go for home remedies for headache.
Well, it’s frightening of what is happening all around. One can see women are commonly stressed due to their all-round responsibilities towards her family, and it jumps up high if she is a working woman.
Lots of burden, tension, headaches, migraines, high Blood pressure, obesity. All these BIG problems are surrounding us and then there is a simple cure, open your bag take out that painkiller, grab some water and then you are done, you are finally relieved. How many people use the same way to get relaxed?
Do you really think it’s the best way to cure your headache? NO! It’s not. You will be surprised that being so easily available and least cost-effective than the medicines, still people don’t try for the home remedies for headache, and run to get the expensive medicines. They are least bothered in trying something healthier and safer.
Please avoid Medicines and Use Home Remedies For Headache!!
When suffering from a headache, even simple daily chores appear to be big challenging things. The good news is that in addition to the old standbys, like aspirin and ibuprofen, there are many natural home remedies for headache that can help.
These medicines, painkillers are killing us internally. I also used this simple solution earlier for headache relief, but here I would mention that my dearest MUM has been an inspiration, she says get natural ways, and Ayurveda is the best cure for headache relief.
As a matter of fact I have observed a change, after getting used to all kind of painkillers it stopped its effect on the pains or headaches, even I was more vulnerable to certain health problems, but ever since I started counting on to Ayurveda I have noticed a change.
“My immunity increased and I get least caught up with common health issues.”
Similarly here I want to tell you some of the most helpful and easy home remedies for headache, you would find easily available and effective too. When you take over-the-counter pain killers, over home remedies for headache, all you are doing is smothering your symptoms and ignoring the real issue of what triggers the headache.
Natural home remedies for headache may take a bit more thought than simply popping a pill, but don’t brush them off.
The Helpful Home Remedies for Headache
While choosing home remedies for headache relief, a good place to start with is the cause. “A lot of headaches are either food-related or stress-related,” says Suzanne Lawton, MD, a physician,and that’s what I mentioned earlier…also the Tension Headache(stress-related).
Mother nature has got lots of gifts for us, among them you can have several to use as home remedies for headache. But, still to keep it in mind, natural remedies are not one-size-fits-all type. In terms of effectiveness it may vary from person to person. So before the use understand your body or consult Ayurveda.
Well….here I am talking of home remedies for headache and you have started searching for the net or docs, please you don’t need to. Hello dear Ladies….go to your kitchen I must say it’s a Mega “Medical Store”. 🙂
Kitchen is the big treasure, having piles of hidden priceless information that everyone needs to know about what is good and what not for us and our families. Drilling out some tips from our elders, and so on I got certain natural home remedies for headache of my husband and I can proudly announce that they are truly effective.
See no one has time for headache! Have one of these home remedies for headache for relief. Here I present some useful tips to heal yourself…..
Ginger as one of the best home remedies for headache
YES!!! You are right ginger is an all-time blessing to us.
- Flavour your tea with ginger,and you will feel relieved, or you may also consume it with equal amount of lemon juice, like a teaspoonful of ginger juice with a teaspoonful of lemon juice and consume this mixture, sure shot way.
- Ginger powder is also very useful, pains gets eradicated and tend to headache relief and also relief from cold and fever. Apply it on your forehead, by making a paste using water.
This is the one of best home remedies for headache.
This is one of the most effective ways to cure headache.
- You can apply on your forehead.
- Even an herbal tea with peppermint in it also cures headache, and not only headache but also increases the immunity of our body.
Cinnamon is also an easy to use and effective way to cure headache soon. Let me tell you some more how to use it.
- You just need to make a paste of cinnamon with water and apply on the portion you have pain, it will diminish soon.
Instead of popping a pill when you get a headache, toss back some almonds. Almond can be among the best home remedies for headache, especially tension headache. As it contains salicin, which is also an agent in popular over the counter killers. Having nuts, like almonds, cashews, even groundnuts.
- Chewing on them helps curing headache.
- Even the almond oil is very effective in pain. Massage well with it.
Let me tell you about some more home remedies for headache.
Cloves are a good way and very tranquilizing kind of, even you might feel having an aroma therapy.
- You just need to do is wrap a few cloves in a handkerchief and inhale it.
- One can also make an herbal tea flavoured with cloves.
If you take Basil leaves regularly they can never let you fall ill, or even sneeze, even basil helps in cleansing body and proper heart functioning, it is a great elixir to your body.
- For headaches they are a boon, simply boil some basil leaves in water and with tinge of honey and you are done.
Sip it, and enjoy the pain vanishing gradually, leaving a fresher and more energetic you. My husband just loves this remedy.
Apple – A Home Remedy for Headache
An Apple a day keeps the doctor away. Yes, of course that’s true, but here I would like to add my lines… An Apple a day keeps the Headache away!!! You would be wondering how an apple. It is one of the best home remedies for headache and to get relieved soon.
- If you take an apple with some salt you will be a healthier person, with no headache. It’s a very simple and quick working cure and yummy too…!
Apple cider Vinegar
You can use apple cider vinegar. ACV has a long history in the realm of natural home remedies for headache. It has been used to relieve everything from Scurvy to Hay fever.
- Boil one-forth cup of vinegar with three cups of water and inhale the steam, you will feel better.
Yes you should use ice if your headache is severe, but please keep in mind it should not be due to cough, else it might become acute.
- Use an ice bag and press on your head, the cooling effect eradicates the pain you are in.
Make Some Moves And Some Stretches
Stretching is although not among the home remedies for headache, but it is a very important cure to headache. Make some movements, some neck rotations and stretching, this will help you fix the problem.
As at times working on computers for a long time or under stress may lead to severe headache, and we don’t -understand the reason. For headache relief try it –
- Try some stretching.
- Move your neck back and forth and then bent it towards your shoulders, once right and then left.
- After this try rotating your neck, first clockwise and then rotate anti-clockwise. It will help you out of the pain.
See we got altogether these ten home remedies for headache and all are so easy to use, easily available to us; that too we don’t need to run to the chemist now. Believe you me folks, to get true relief without a harm ,trust only home remedies for headache, do not go to the pain killers. Hope you have liked what I tried to say, hope I have conveyed my message well. Keep learning new things and I will keep on learning the same from you.
Stay headache free and enjoy healthy and happy 🙂
Note-‘Do try these home remedies for headache at home, with your family, and friends. Live hale and hearty.’