We all desire of beautiful glowing skin, free of blemishes and dark areas. Dark circle under eyes are common beauty issue and How to remove dark circle under eyes? Is asked frequently- answer to which is easy “Home Remedies”.
When it’s about taking care of skin we all say “from tomorrow I will do that for skin” but how many does it actually..? Ignorance to our skin take away the charm and glow from it and same is with eyes as the area under eye is very sensitive on must be concerned about under eyes treatment, If they have dark circles.
Dark circle under eyes leads to uncomfortable situation. Waking up in morning and seeing that dull dark area under eyes is so disappointing and irritating that sometimes we avoid to look ourselves in mirror!..
Having glowing skin is always considered as attractive and positive and surely we can say that having big under eye dark circles is a negative point.
Reason behind dark circle under eyes can be many, most of that we think it inappropriate sleep or our lifestyle which is responsible. But sometimes the causes for dark circle under eyes can be deep rooted.
- Sun exposure
Mentioned above are few reasons found causing dark circles, apart from that sudden change in the lifestyle is also causing eye problems. Continues use of laptops, phone can also be the reason for dull puffy eyes and dark circle under eyes.
Remove Dark Circle Under Eyes/ Under Eye Treatment:
Are you tired of dark circle under eyes? Want to remove dark circle under eyes? —– Yeessss !!!
Whoa!! That was loud, I heard you.
So, I have come up with quick and effective home remedies to remove dark circle under eyes ……But wait!!
Before that master this mantra – “Patience with Persistence efforts always give success”, seems like big words? Well they are..!
Here are some useful home remedies to remove dark circle under eyes:
- Cucumber: Eating cucumber in salad every day? Ever thought that it can do magic to remove dark circle under eyes!!!!.
- They are rich source of silica,
- Have high water content
- Rich source of vitamin C, A and folic acid
- High content of potassium
- Have cooling properties
How to use?
- There are many ways of using cucumber, take 2 slices of cucumber put in freezer for 1 min allowing it to cool and keep those chilled slices on your eyes for approx. 7- 10 min
Note: chilling time for slices depends on you.
- Grate a fresh cucumber or blend it in mixer, so that you get a nice pulp, filter out the juice and then squeeze half lemon. Combine the cucumber and lemon juice and store it in a bottle. Apply this mix daily using cotton pad, wash with cold water when dries. This is extremely helpful to remove dark circle under eyes.
Note: Store the mix bottle in refrigerator it will long last more.
- Rose water cubes: What’s that???. It’s the combination of rose water with normal water in form of ice cubes. Containing the goodness of rose water and cool feel of ice!, which is really helpful in remove dark circle under eyes.
- It’s another cold compress with benefit of rose water. Rose water is used from ages as a beauty product.
- It helps in moisturizing and rejunivination
- Also contains antibacterial properties.
- Hydrates and cools the skin.
How to use?
Take 5 tablespoon of water and mix with normal water. Put them in cube tray and refrigerate them for 6-7 hrs. Rose water cubes are ready!!!. Gently massage with them on your eyes daily you will feel refresh, relax with the soothing aroma of rose, also your eyes will feel light and charged. With continuous use you will see its helpful to remove dark circle under eyes.
- Potato Juice: I guess your favorite veggie!! We all love potato from crunchy french fries to tasty paratha. Potato is not the favorite vegetable but is also beneficial to remove dark circle under eyes.
- It contains vitamin C, iron, and fiber.
- It’s a good skin toner, helpful in removing skin blemishes and OFCOURSE the frightful dark circles.
How to use?
Below are various home remedies for dark circles using potato juice.
- Slice a potato put them in freezer allowing them to chill and then put those slices on your eyes for some time.
- Take a nice fresh potato, grate or juice it. In this juice add lemon juice (as done with cucumber juice) apply this on your under eye area.
- A spoon of potato juice add few drops of rose water and apply this mix on affected area.
- Mix potato juice with some Multani Mitti (fuller earth), then add few drops of rose water to it. Make a paste not too thick nor runny apply it on face, let it dry than wash with normal water. Surly they will help to remove dark circle under eyes
Note: Don’t apply on upper eyelid area, if you have dry skin add 2 drops of almond oil to the paste.
- Coconut oil: It’s one of the essential Indian oil, we all remember those Special Champi’ s by Mom. Coconut oil is more than hair oil also known for its beauty properties. Here is the home remedy to remove dark circle under eyes.
- Containing various types of fatty acids
- Vitamin E
- High moisture content
How to use?
- Here is a quick DIY remedy using coconut oil and coffee powder, which applied daily can help to reduce the under eye dark circles. Take one spoon of coffee powder (Nescafe classic is best as we are looking for caffeine content, which is sufficient in classic). Grind it into more fine particles, now take some coconut oil mix well with coffee powder. Store the mixture in a small container and apply daily before sleeping.
This is really helpful – personal experience!!
- Massage your under eye area in circular motion using coconut oil.
Using coconut oil is useful to remove dark circle under eyes.
- Almond Oil: This is miracle oil..!! With tons of beauty uses, among one of it is to remove dark circle under eyes.
- It contains Proteins and triglycerides.
- Almond oil is absorbed fast not making skin greasy.
- It has several properties and is very beneficial for skin, provides moisture and helps to build collagen in the skin.
How to use?
- With almond oil you don’t need to prepare any kind of fancy packs or cream, just take few drops of oil in your hand and dab it all over the under eye area. Massage gently in circular motion. (if you have oily skin you can later clean it with cotton otherwise leave it for almond oil to do it’s magic!)
Try this before going to bed. Soon you will get positive results. There are many national and international brands which are available to choose from.
- Vitamin E: Yess! The “sorcerous vitamin” we all have heard of, considered to be as the beauty vitamin and is very helpful to remove dark circle under eyes.
- Its help in rejunavination of skin
- It is rich in anti- oxidant and free radicals
- It also helps in providing moisture to skin helping it to look fresh and young
How to use: It can be used in different forms like oil or as capsule.
- Take a Vit E capsule and make a small cut, now squeeze out the content from the capsule. Apply the liquid gently under your eye area. Soon the difference can be noticed.
- Using the same technique squeeze the content of capsule, mix it few drops of almond oil and apply the same under your eyes.
Note: Before using the vit E do the irritation test (put some content of capsule on your hand and let be there for good time, if you feel any irritation/itching don’t use it)
- Tea Bags: As an Indian tea is an integral part of our lives. Morning without “Chai” is not possible. Have you ever thought tea could be useful to remove dark circle under eyes?
- Tea is rich in tannin, caffeine and anti-oxidant.
- Elements Present in tea helps to lighten the skin around eye making it effective to remove dark circle under eyes.
How to use?
- Boil some tea bags (lipton tea bags are easily available) for 7-10 minutes, if you wish you can use green tea available in market. Drain the excessive water than allow it to cool or put them freezer for 5- 10 min. Put those cooled bags on eyes twice a day. Soon you will see positive results.
These are few of home remedies to remove dark circle under eyes. Don’t waste time! Try these home remedies to remove dark circle under eyes, surely you will see the positive results.
Home remedies are never not burden on pockets too! Cheap and Effective.
AND NOW IT’S ME TIME..!
Quick fix!! – Under eye treatment:
Suddenly there is some family function to attend or weekend party with friends and you don’t feel like going because you have scary under eye circles!!
Now what to do??
Well here is the quick and simple fix to dark circle that is none other than – “CONCEALER”.
You heard it right! Makeup is been used from ages to intensify the beauty and to conceal the odds.
Keep a nice, long lasting concealer to hide the dark circles.
This quick fix require that you choose the correct shade for concealing the dark circles which can be little difficult. Picking the lighter shade for concealing is advised.