Homemade Pregnancy Test With Salt & Shampoo: You Must Try
Nowadays, homemade pregnancy test with salt, shampoo, soap, toothpaste and baking soda are trending on the web. Before you try any of them, you must quickly read this article to make the most of these pregnancy tests.
For any woman, it is the most important and unforgettable time in life when she gets pregnant. It is a normal tendency that her behavior changes during this period and she becomes more stressful.
One of the reason being stoppage in their menstrual cycle. As soon as their menstrual cycle stops the only thing that comes to their mind is whether they are pregnant or not?
This led to the origin of various homemade pregnancy tests. The reason behind going for homemade pregnancy tests is that women don’t want to reveal this secret with anybody at home as going for a proper medical examination may be a signal for others to know.
There are various methods of testing pregnancy by Homemade Pregnancy Test with shampoo, sugar, toothpaste, baking soda, soap and salt. But, nowadays televisions and newspapers are full of advertisements about various types of pregnancy tests and test kits.
If ou open up the newspaper, you may find any corner advertising about the latest pregnancy test and its benefits, and why it is the best. Same goes with the television.
Even women nowadays find it suitable to check their pregnancy themselves rather than going to the doctor and take a test there. They find it safe and secure to take the test themselves, at their home.
Their privacy is not disturbed and the tests obtained are w
ithin the reach. The results obtained by the advanced digital tests and the manual ones are easy to read and convenient to interpret.
But what was used to be done when at ancient age pregnancy test kits did not exist? Blood tests were not the “every time option”.
So, how the women used to test and check their pregnancy. Even in today’s scenario, not everyone can afford the test kits. People in rural areas still go for home-made tests! Can you believe it?
Homemade pregnancy test that work
Women being curious, they want to check their pregnancy as earlier as possible. If you are unable to go out and buy one, you can surely make one at home as there are so many homemade pregnancy tests that work.
Home-made tests are reliable as well, but for complete confirmation, you ultimately have to make a visit to a health clinic.
Home-made pregnancy tests are easy to make as all the materials required can be found at your home very easily. They actually work, and you can test them yourself.
Above all, they are reliable, easy to make and require low input of income.
These tests are also beneficial for the women or girls, who have unprotected sex and are afraid to ask out for a pregnancy test in the market due to social and intellectual issues.
The most common homemade pregnancy tests include the following:
- Homemade Pregnancy Test With Shampoo
- Homemade Pregnancy Test With Salt
- Homemade Pregnancy Test With Toothpaste
- Homemade Pregnancy Test With Sugar
- Homemade Pregnancy Test With Baking Soda
- Homemade Pregnancy Test With Bathing Soap
Other than this people do often try various other homemade formulas.Here we have discussed upon the home-made pregnancy tests all for your convenience.
Lets start with the homemade pregnancy test with shampoo.
Homemade Pregnancy Test with Shampoo
You might be surprised to know that you can also check your pregnancy with the help of shampoo at home.
Yes, homemade pregnancy test with shampoo is also effective and can help you to diagnose your pregnancy without revealing it to anybody.
The procedure can be read below to conduct this pregnancy test at home:
- You need to take a small and clean bowl.
- Sleep tight at night and once you go for urination, collect some of urine from the very first excretion in the morning.
- Now take another clean bowl, fill it half with water and add few drops of shampoo to it.
- Avoid froth formation in the shampoo and water mixture.
- Now bring your urine sample and add few drops of your urine the mixture.
- Observe the solution if some reaction takes place.
Result of Homemade Pregnancy Test with Shampoo
After adding urine to the shampoo solution if there is any froth formation or the solution starts forming some bubbles then you can take it as a positive sign of pregnancy.
If you see no reaction in the solution they it can be taken as negative result for the pregnancy which means you may not be pregnant.
Homemade pregnancy test with shampoo is thus a good alternative to test your pregnancy.
How effective is Homemade Pregnancy test with shampoo?
The effectiveness of homemade pregnancy test with shampoo depends on the level of hCG.
When the level of hCG is high in the urine then it will result in better reaction and the precision of result would be very high. Another thing you need to ensure a good enough amount of urine to be added slowly to the solution and the sample of urine should have been taken only from the very first urination in the morning.
Other than the shampoo, there exists various other homemade pregnancy test which gives better results like sugar test, toothpaste method, salt, baking soda etc.
which are described below in detail. You may opt for one or more than one test for the confirmation.
Homemade pregnancy test with toothpaste
Who knew toothpaste can be used to check pregnancy? Yes, the toothpaste you use can be used to check pregnancy. Just you need to follow the below given guidelines.
- You need to ensure that you have plain toothpaste. No fancy toothpaste with salt in it or the shining mint crystals would work here. Do not use the dual colour one as well. PLAIN we recommend!
- Now, the first morning urine is a must. It is the most concentrated urine of the day, as you dilute it by drinking water as the day passes.
- The quantity of toothpaste has not been specifically mentioned. But do not take too less and not too much.
- Collect the toothpaste in a container. A bowl would fit the purpose.
- The amount of urine is also not defined; hence you can take as much urine as the toothpaste is.
- Mix the first morning urine with the toothpaste. You can take a spatula to mix the contents and make it into a uniform mixture.
- The paste can give out bubbles on chemical reaction. This is not the indicative of your pregnancy. If the blue colour emerges out, it is the sign that you are pregnant.
- Do not completely rely on this. As you find out that you are pregnant, go for a blood test. But, yes, this pregnancy test is synonymous to any other test.
How to make Home-made pregnancy test
There is not just one test which gives out the pregnancy check. There are many, and each test can be made by its own way. The pre-requisites are arranged and followed as per directed.
Well, you won’t get an “instructions for use” pamphlet for these homemade pregnancy tests. But, yes, you can find the way to make these online!
Do not worry about the cost and materials. Homemade tests use only the stuff available easily at your home- ranging from sugar to the toothpaste!
Homemade pregnancy test with baking soda
Baking soda is also a way to get your answers. Follow these guidelines:
- Go and search for some baking soda in your kitchen. Get 2-3 tablespoons of it in a container.
- You will need the first morning urine in this test as well. HCG hormone will be detected easily in the first morning urine as it is concentrated!
- Mix the urine with the baking soda.
- The results are best to detect the gender of the foetus. Amniocentesis is illegal in India! And, it is very important that you give importance to both the genders. If you are sensible and wise, and genuinely are curious to know about your baby’s gender, then go for it! And, rejoice without doing any discrimination.
- Coming back on the results, the two reactions may be observed.
- If the reaction gives out a lot of bubbles, then it is a baby boy.
- If the reaction stays in a silent state, then it is a baby girl.
- Observe the reaction, and have an idea of your new family member.
- Do not rely on this. But, surveys say that about 75% of the test results prove out to be true.
Most accurate homemade pregnancy test
No pregnancy test gives out accurate results, be it home-made or bought from the market. The results of these pregnancy tests however prove to be worth taking.
Homemade pregnancy tests with shampoo, sugar, salt, soap of toothpaste give out results of same accuracy as the ones available in the market. You can rely on these tests.
Homemade pregnancy test with sugar
Sugar gives out an easy-to-do way and easy-to-interpret results. Here, you may follow the below guidelines:
- Take fine sugar. Do not use the one with big granules. The fine sugar would be easy to check the results by observation.
- 2-3 tablespoons would serve the purpose.
- First morning urine should be used here!
- Put the urine sample in the sugar. You may try to stir it with the spatula, but do not overdo it. One or two circles of stirring are enough.
- Now you may observe the results in a few minutes.
- If the sugar gets completely dissolved, then you are not pregnant.
- If the sugar accumulates or clump together in groups, then you are pregnant. The reason behind this observation is that the pregnancy hormone found in the urine does not allow the dissolution of sugar in it. As a result, clumps are formed.
- The results should be accompanied by a confirmatory test, which should be taken by you on a visit to the health clinic.
Homemade pregnancy test with soap
Homemade pregnancy test with shampoo and soap are almost similar as in place of shampoo in the above method, you can also use soap solution or liquid soap.
But, you can also check your pregnancy with the help of a bathing soap and the method is very simple. Homemade pregnancy test with soap has been explained below in simple steps:
- Take a neat and clean bathing soap without any foams on it.
- The soap should be a little wet.
- Take a fresh urine sample, the one you collected in the morning.
- Pour few drops of urine from the same sample on the soap.
Result of Homemade Pregnancy Test with Soap
Result of the pregnancy test with soap can be analyzed simply. If there is no reaction after pouring urine on the soap then, you can take it as a negative test of pregnancy.
But, if urine start forming foams on the surface of the soap then it can be considered as a positive test of pregnancy. Homemade pregnancy test with shampoo gives the same results as that of bathing soap.
Homemade pregnancy test with salt
You may also try one of the best among homemade pregnancy test methods. Salt pregnancy test is considered the most effective and the easiest method of testing their pregnancy by pregnant women. Homemade Pregnancy test with salt can be done by following this simple method below:
- Take a neat and clean plastic or small glass container.
- Collect the fresh sample of first urine in the morning.
- Add a pinch or two of salt to it.
- Check if urine forms creamy white substance like milk cheese.
- Milk Cheese like substance confirms pregnancy.
- If nothing happens, you are not pregnant.
Homemade pregnancy test recipe and accuracy
There is no such specific “recipe” of the homemade tests. You are not cooking or require too many materials for the preparation.
Just the main component and the first morning urine sample is a must. Rest, your way of doing it and the interpretation of observation determines the accuracy.
No pregnancy test is 100% percent accurate. Ultimately you would be required to take a pregnancy blood test, which will tell you the exact level of HCG hormone in your body.
Does the Homemade bleach pregnancy test work?
Bleach has been used to remove the toughest spots on your clothes. This directs us that bleach is a very strong oxidizing agent. It is also potentially hazardous. Want to know why? Keep on reading the below mentioned guidelines:
- Bleach being a strongf oxidising agent reacts instantly. The chemical reaction it produces can be hazardous. So, we suggest that you cover up your nose and mouth with a mask.
- We are not asking for a fancy printed mask. Buy a surgical one from a nearby medical store. It will hardly cost you a few coins.
- Now, put some bleach in a container.
- Pour the first morning urine in that container.
- Some reaction may take place. Observations can be made on the following basis:
- If the reaction gives too much of bubble and gas, then you may be pregnant.
- If the reaction remains silent and not too much activity is observed, you are not pregnant.
- Remember not to bring your nose close to the fumes! Fumes are not good for your health and your baby’s development.
Yes you can rely on the bleach test. But, as it is potentially hazardous, it is usually avoided. There are a number of other homemade pregnancy tests which you can go for. Why risk your health by taking this bleach pregnancy test? Am I saying right?
Either you are pregnant or if thinking of getting pregnant then you should definitely read our article on Pregnancy week by week which will enhance your knowledge about symptoms you experience from first to 36 week.
Before concluding the homemade pregnancy tests, I would like to recommend an article for you about surrogacy. You must read this article to know about surrogacy, its cost and various types.
Ensure your safety and try out all these. Do give us a feedback if you find our discussions interesting. Before leaving, you can carry on reading the best tips about homemade pregnancy test with shampoo, sugar, toothpaste, salt and baking soda as given below.