How to Get Pregnant fast: safely, happily & quickly?
If you seriously want to know that, how to get pregnant soon then you have landed absolutely on the right page. As we all know that reproduction is necessary for all the living beings but every living organism doesn’t get pregnant to reproduce.
Pregnancy is a boon for the human beings and every women would love to become a mother and get pregnant.
This feeling of pregnancy becomes very special in case if a women is getting pregnant for the first time and for the same reason a question arises in the mind of each and every girl to know as how to get pregnant quickly and as soon as possible.
Now many women are interested in giving birth to a baby boy, many to a baby girl and few are also interested in getting pregnant with twins and as early as possible.
Thus it is very obvious for them to search for the query that how to get pregnant with twins. Every organism wants to maintain their progeny.
Humans reproduce as well to continue their legacy. You should be aware of the fact that, the process of reproduction for different organisms is at different environmental conditions! I am sure that you must have thought at least once, “how to get pregnant“? even if you don’t want to get pregnant.
Now, you might be thinking that how long will it take to get pregnant? You can read the paragraphs below to get all your answers.
Here’s the reality. Every species reproduce when the favorable conditions prevail.
Same is with the human body. A lady needs to be mature enough to reproduce. Maturity should be there physically as well as mentally. Then only one can prepare for pregnancy.
Are you mature enough to take this important decision and go for it? Proceed further when you have enough optimism and when you are ready to take a big responsibility.
In the next paragraph you can actually read about the tips procedures and the safeties you need to incorporate in advance before you gave a second thought about, how to get pregnant soon quickly.
How to get pregnant fast/soon or quickly?
Just take a chill pill! Why are you in such a hurry to get pregnant. Even if you are in a hurry then also you need to be patience and just stay cool mentally because it is really a big decision which you have taken in your life.
There is not something exactly “fast” which will make you pregnant instantly. You have to wait for the correct time and correct atmosphere.
This is a natural process, which is not in your hands. But, you can make certain efforts to increase the chances of becoming pregnant.
Here are few fertility tips on how to get pregnant soon and quickly. You can follow these tips when you have finally made up your mind to get pregnant.
Keep a note of your ovulation cycle
Each month the female body undergoes a series of internal processes which are wholly referred to as the menstrual cycle.
Each month the ovary releases an unfertilized egg, which is the reason for monthly periods. If this ovary gets fertilized, the period gets missed and pregnancy takes place.
Even if you wish to know that how to not to get pregnant then also you would need to take care of the ovulation cycle.
The timing of the release of egg from the ovary and the sperm arrival should match to make the fertilization occur.
If a second thought comes to your mind that, How to get pregnant soon just within a single intercourse then you must understand that, not every intercourse gives rise to pregnancy, you might have heard this.
Hence, you need to observe your ovulation cycle for a few months if you plan on to get pregnant.
Mark the date on the calendar. Or, you may also purchase the Ovulation Prediction Kit (OPK).
It is tough to predict, thus we are suggesting you to observe the cycle for about 6-7 months so that you catch the exact track of your ovulation cycle. But, it is needed to get yourself aware of these facts if you want to get pregnant soon and easily.
How to get pregnant soon : avoid use of contraceptives
Contraceptives are used to avoid pregnancy. If you are used to take them, then avoid using them for quite a few times.
Use of condoms should also be avoided if you want to get pregnant.
Basal body temperature detection
Basal body temperature can be detected using any suitable device. Please note that it is a physiological change and the change is very feeble.
Your body would not show a sudden and major rise in temperature.
You have to observe it very carefully, and in that period of time when the body is completely relaxed and at rest.
Check your body once whether it is ready for pregnancy
There are some physical restrictions which may be the reason of you not getting pregnant. Get a check up done from your doctor.
Try doing sexual intercourse frequently. You may get pregnant if the sperm meets the egg at the right time.
Avoid high intensity workouts to get pregnant fast
Do moderate exercises. Do not exhaust yourself.
Better and healthy lifestyle
Improve your sleeping habits. Also improvise your eating habits. Set up stress-free moods and try to be relaxed.
Sometimes you may be pregnant, but not realise.
Hence, it is necessary to take the test at the right time. Take the test early, and know your pregnancy even before a missed period.
This can be done by the digital tests available in the market. But, do not completely rely on these.
How to get pregnant with a boy?
Parents have their own preferences of the baby’s gender. They may desire for a baby boy who will be smart and handsome, while some desire for the little princess and want to get pregnant fast with a baby girl.
However, it may sadden you that gender of the baby cannot be decided by us. It is a natural process based on chromosomal matter.
Let us get a little scientific. The sperm carries two types of chromosomes: the X chromosome and the Y chromosome.
Do you know which chromosomes are present in the mother and father? The mother carries the XX chromosomes and the father carries the XY chromosomes.
While the sexual intercourse takes place, both the parents contribute their chromosomal matter. The female gamete, i.e., the egg which gets released from the ovary carries X chromosome. But, the sperm may carry either the X or Y chromosome. Hence, the male gamete will decide the sex of the baby.
So, your question, how to get pregnant with a boy” has been explained in the next line of the para.
If the X chromosome of sperm meets the X chromosome of egg, the baby will be a girl. And, if the Y chromosome of the sperm meets the X chromosome of egg, the baby will be a boy.
The above image must make you clear how the chromosomes participate in sex determination and are responsible to get a girl pregnant with a boy or a girl.
The sex of the baby cannot be decided. But, as per the ancient beliefs and modern research, the chances may be increased by following some of the steps:
- Some sex positions such as standing up, doggy style and straddling are believed to increase the chances of having a baby boy and to get pregnant soon.
- The male chromosome carrying sperm has been considered short and active. It is faster in pace than the female sperm, hence it is suggested that conceive according to the ovulation cycle. Who knows you may hit the target.
- Also, the garments are also believed to affect the gender.
- Eating habits need to be maintained. The male chromosome carrying sperm is believed to meet the egg in alkaline conditions. You have to eat the saline food to increase the basic content of your body.
- You may also believe in some ancient tales such as watching the moon or having a cough syrup. But, we suggest, use a clever mind if you want to get pregnant with a boy.
Sex of the baby doesn’t really matter. But, if you have specific desires, we wish you all the best!
How to get pregnant with twins?
- The twin people always fascinate us. Some of you might be hoping for twins. But you should know the process of having twins as well, Right?
- We shall explain you in brief.The identical twins are those which look alike!
They are developed from a single egg cell fused with a single sperm. They both share the common placenta.
The non identical twins or the fraternal twins are those which definitely are not identical in appearance.
- This occurs because the two eggs get fertilised with the two sperms. And, they do not share the placenta. They may get implanted at different sides of the uterus.
- Females who have ancestral history of having twins are more likely to conceive for the twins.
- However, it is not compulsory for them to conceive twins only. Also, we do not say that the other women who do not have any such inheritance cannot get pregnant with twins.
- Any woman is capable of having twins. Men are not ones to control this process.
Some key points you would like to consider increasing the chances of having twins:
- Research says that women who are above 35 years of age are more likely to conceive for twins.
This is due to the hormonal changes as well which leads to the release of two eggs from the ovary.
- It is also possible for those women who have undergone some fertility treatment. This may result in release of two eggs.
- Those who have been pregnant before twice or thrice are more prone to twin pregnancy.
- When you are on an oral contraceptive, i.e. the pill, have the sexual intercourse during this time. You may conceive for twins!
- You already had twins before? You can definitely expect another cute pair!
- The people with high BMI and a good height are more likely to have twins.
- Are you a twin yourself? You may get twin babies as well.
- Increase the folic acid intake.
It is to be noted that none of these assure you or give a complete confirmation that you will get the twins only. These are again just a matter of chance.
How to get pregnant faster?
As we mentioned before, there is no such magic to make you pregnant in a blink of an eye.
You have to take certain measures and decisions. You have to plan for your pregnancy.
- Consult your doctor. No, you have nothing wrong with your body.
- We are suggesting you this because we want you to discuss your ideas with someone who is knowledgeable and who may guide you thoroughly.
- You need to plan about your future arrangements and then step forward.
- The doctor may also take some kind of check up. Do not feel shy. It is okay!
- Avoid use of contraceptives, if you have been using one.
- Keep a note of your basal body temperature and ovulation cycle.
- There has been a device named fertility monitor. This will help you to detect the most fertile 6 days of your month. This device has some limitations as well. Learn about it before you use.
- Have sexual intercourse just before ovulation may take place.
- Don’t go with the different and best possible sex positions. Find the one which fits you the best and makes you comfortable.
- Avoid use of lubricants. They may be harmful to the process of pregnancy.
- Quit bad habits such as smoking and drinking.
- Take low levels of caffeine and improve eating habits.
- Moderate exercise and some relaxation!
- If you need some medical help, the doctors are always there to help you out.
- Enjoy your own time, and make this moment more romantic, rather than a planned project!
How to get a girl pregnant?
- The process of getting a girl pregnant is not hidden. But, if some of you are still shy and confused, then we have a brief review of this issue.
- A girl gets pregnant when the egg which is inside her ovary, meets with the sperm of the male.
- The journey of the sperm to the egg is a long tale. The male penis ejaculates a substance called semen which contains millions of sperms.
- This ejaculation is done in the vaginal opening. Now, any one of the sperms which reaches the fallopian tube at first is responsible for the fertilisation.
- The rest of the sperms revert back. The sperm fuses with the egg to bring about the process of fertilisation.
- This event occurs in the fallopian tube. The next process is the process of implantation. The fertilised egg is now the reason for hormonal changes.
- It travels to the uterus to get implanted, where it can grow and develop further.
- That’s how the pregnancy takes place!
How to get pregnant with a girl?
We all love little princesses, right? Many couples have the desire to get pregnant with a baby girl.The sex cannot be decided by us, we already mentioned.
But as you can increase chances of having a baby boy, you can also increase chances of having a baby girl!
- The female sperm finds the acidic situations comfortable. Alter your eating habits accordingly. Do not go deep and avoid female orgasms.
- It is believed that the female sperm is less active than the male sperm. Hence, have the sexual intercourse 2-3 days before your ovulation.
- The female sperm will eventually reach the egg at the correct time.
- Use the Chinese lunar calendar!
The ultimate surety of the sex of the baby is given by in-vitro fertilisation!
How to get pregnant easily?
Nothing goes “easy” in pregnancy. You have to follow the guidelines we have specified before to get pregnant without any limitations.
How to not get pregnant?
This is one of the major concerns of the society. When the pregnancy is not planned or you do not find yourself eligible to hold the responsibility of being pregnant, you can follow these guidelines!
- Contraceptives are a must. Males can use condoms while having sex.
- Females should opt for oral contraceptives.
- When you are taking the pill, take it continuously and regularly. Try managing the time with accuracy.
- Avoid unprotected sex during the time of ovulation!
- If you think that pulling out before ejaculation will keep you off from pregnancy, then you are wrong.
- Running an unprotected penis around the vagina also doesn’t make you safe from getting pregnant.
- Make sure that semen does not come in contact with vagina.
- And, if you want to permanently escape this situation, then permanent contraceptives are also available.
How to get pregnant with PCOS?
First you need to know what is PCOS. The full form reads Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
It is necessary for you to know about it, as this may pose a problem in your pregnancy. In PCOS, certain cysts form on the ovaries.
These cysts do not harm you, but they cause the hormonal imbalance. And, this imbalance is enough to cause problems as the hormones are responsible for important biological processes.
The problems which arise due to PCOS:
- Disturbance in menstrual cycle.
- Complications in pregnancy
- May also affect the appearance. No, your face won’t get altered. Acne and pimples will protrude out of your skin. Your skin may become too oily and the facial hair may grow rapidly.
- And, if left untreated, it may also result in serious health issues such as heart diseases and diabetes. This is because it develops the insulin resistance.
- You may gain weight and then have difficulty in losing it.
- Hair becomes too thin
- Stress and depression
If early diagnosed, the symptoms as well as the chronic problems can be resolved.
In PCOS, the ovaries are covered with cysts or follicles all over. These cysts are filled with the fluid. The eggs are also inside them. But, their release is made difficult.
The cysts inhibit the release of eggs and hence disturb the menstrual cycle. If the egg is not getting released, then how will the pregnancy occur?
This is the turning point PCOS brings about in your life. However, it is not “impossible” to conceive when you have PCOS.
PCOS may find roots from the genetic inheritance or due to high levels of insulin. It also may be an outcome of obesity.
PCOS diagnosis is necessary. Consult your doctor. It cannot be cured, but the conditions can be made better.
If you wish to get pregnant if you have PCOS, then do not go for the contraceptives which your doctor may suggest to lower down the production of androgens.
It is believed that if you help yourself with diabetes, then you are likely to lower down the PCOS intensity. And this in turn will increase your chances of conceiving.
Also, many infertility drugs are available which will stimulate your ovulation.
You will be able to conceive, but keep in mind that PCOS may cause further problems as well. Miscarriages, inflammation, high blood pressure, prenatal depression, high blood pressure and there are many more complications which may arise.
You need to take care at every step! Consult your doctor regularly and take the steps carefully.
How easy is it to get pregnant?
Pregnancy may sound easy for the young generation. But, the amount of responsibilities it carries is worth giving a second thought.
A woman can get pregnant in her 20s, 30s or 40s. Some young girls also get pregnant while they are just 16 or 17. But this is not the suitable age. Neither the mind is mature, nor the body.
The ones in their 20s are faster at conceiving. This is because the menstrual cycles are regular and the maturity has flourished.
The eggs are healthy, which are likely to give rise to a healthy child. The body is strong and flexible enough to handle the load a pregnancy shall bring.
You are also well prepared mentally to have this pregnancy.
However, as the woman ages, the strength and endurance reduce. As you mature, the eggs mature as well and you have a tough time conceiving. No, this is not a drawback. We are comparing age-wise.
How to get pregnant naturally?
With so many additions to “how to get pregnant faster”, “how to get pregnant easily” and what not, it is more confusing rather than resolving.
Dos and don’ts make your head go round and round, and at the end you wish to ask “How to get pregnant naturally, just tell me that?” So yes, we are here to your rescue.
Do it all naturally!
- You need to have a good health. Go for workouts and exercises in fresh air! Exercise at least 3 times a week.
- Focus on the aerobics as the cardiac capacity needs to be enhanced. Improved blood circulation will bring in you a positive energy.
- Quit bad habits such as smoking, drinking or drug abuse.
- Lower down the intake of caffeine.
- Eat healthy and fresh. There are certain food items which need to be taken essentially. Keep a note of them.
- Keep a note of your ovulation cycle.
- Keep stress levels low and low only! Lead a happy life, ladies!
How long will it take to get pregnant?
Statistics and data standards are readily available on the internet which will tell you the basic norms. But, it is more likely that you won’t understand even a bit of what those standards are revealing. Don’t worry; we sail on the same boat on this front.
All you need is a perfect timing to get pregnant. If you have the perfect physical health and mental stability, and a healthy relationship with your partner, you are likely to get pregnant easily. The fertility factor defines your ability to become pregnant.
Many couples have high fertility and they are likely to conceive better and sooner. But, those with low fertility can take some time. If you have any doubts, you can consult your doctor and clarify things. This will help you know more!
How to get pregnant after 40?
Many women who are in their 40s fear that they won’t get pregnant now. Their fear is expected, as the ovulation cycle is believed to cease at senescence. But, it is to be noted that it is not completely impossible. In the early 40s, the women stand the 20% chances to conceive.
It is all about the eggs! Eggs are not released once the ovulation cycle stops. Or if it continues, there are chances of eggs having the chromosomal abnormalities.
This makes the pregnancy at this age futile.
You may go for IVF if you want to get pregnant at your 40s. IVF success rates lower down as you progress with your age.
There are some pros and cons as well which you need to refer to before you have this decision. One more thing to be kept in mind is that you must avoid teenage pregnancy.
You must read this article on teenage pregnancy if you wish to know the consequences in detail.
Tips on how to get pregnant
What are tips for? They are to make you remember anything on your finger tips.
Here we have collected some tips for you to follow and to keep in mind easily!
- Improved sex life! More romantic, less mechanical.
- Observing the ovulation cycle.
- Exercising and doing yoga!
- Eating healthy and fresh.
- Quitting bad habits (smoking, drinking and drugs)
- Less of caffeine
- Stress free life! (We know it is kind of impossible, but you can always be optimistic!)
- 20s are the best time to go for pregnancy. Don’t make it too late.
- Healthy sperm is ensured by the male health. Take care, gentlemen!
Either you are pregnant or if thinking of getting pregnant then you should definitely read our article on Pregnancy week by week which will enhance your knowledge about symptoms you experience from first to 36 week.
Just keep in mind what your partner might need and prepare for the good to come!