Music is an aid to all the internal wounds. And, meditation music has the power of healing. We all are fond of listening songs and the variety ranges from the old 70s to the present pop and rock.
Everyone has their own taste of music. You may find the vintage melodies soothing or you may find the present day emotional songs heart touching. You may like the ones with the DJ mix or the ones with a seasoning of regional language!
The language may differ, the genre may differ- but, what is common is that people love music!
Whenever you listen to music, you automatically feel relaxed, be it of any genre. You may find yourself lost in the rhythms and beats of your favourite tunes, and then you no more care about the world. Why is it so? What impact exactly does the music has on you? Let us explore!
What is meditation music? With the increasing awareness among the people, meditation has become really very popular. Take music as a part of your meditation process. Taking help of music in your meditation practice is called “meditation music”. It has some religious touch as well as a soothing melody. Even the modern music composers have been keeping this aspect of meditation in their compositions.
Do you know that any type of music you listen to can help you meditate! The calming effect of music can be observed through any genre. Tune into your favourite melody and relax! If you like metallic music, thrill yourself up or if you like the Blues, be comfortable! Music is music, and it helps you to meditate. This is more important. Just wonder that while you have been listening to music, you have been meditating. Wow!
Sleep meditation music
There is a whole range of music available for aiding you in sleeping. Do you find trouble in sleeping and want to have a sound sleep through meditation? Go online and find the best sleep meditation music. The music is calm and soothing, which will definitely make you fall asleep. Find the music for deep sleep or as a relax therapy. YouTube is a reservoir of videos! Make the best of your internet. Download, surf or stream online.
Meditation music for relaxation
Relaxation comes when calmness engulfs your brain. Relaxing sounds have a peaceful impact with a touch of nature and freshness. Meditation music for relaxation is provided by various websites. As we mentioned above, YouTube has everything what you need. Stream online or download. Pinterest has a whole collection of meditation music for relaxation. Some material is available on purchase.
Buddhist meditation music
Buddhist meditation music involves chanting of hymns and verses, along with the tune that calms the mind. The origin is from the Buddhist meditation concept. Here are a few compositions. If you find anything relatable to them, just check it once.
- Zen Music (Meditation Music, Nature sounds and Tibetan Singing Bowls)
- Tibetan Buddhist Meditation Music
- Zen Buddha
- From Waters (Relaxation Music)
- Crystal Bowls and Tibetan Bells on the Shore
- Meditation Journey
- Mystic of Buddha
- Tibetan Monks for Om Chanting
- Dancing with Nature
- Buddha Prayers
- The Garden of Zen
And many more!
Best meditation music
Music can make you happy. Music can make you sad. How wonderful is the effect of music! The best meditation music has been brought to you by various sources. We have made a complete list of the meditation music which is considered the “best”.
- World Yoga
This is a compilation which has the most soothing sounds for deep relaxation and connects you strongly to your life. The traditional yoga sounds are the attractive features of this soundtrack, which has some Indian touch!
- Meditation and Yoga Lutes
Flute is the most mesmerising sound used for meditation. This soundtrack has flute and other natural sounds to make you feel in the most peaceful place. This is a Zen and Chakra healing music, which will make you enthusiastic the whole day.
- Music For Yoga
Chill and relax at home by getting this CD into your player after long hours of hectic schedule.
- Satori Music Collection
This is a beautiful collection of bamboo flute music.
- Music for Healing
This is a masterpiece compilation by Steven Halpern, which is a golden soundtrack!
- Relax: A liquid mind experience
The cover itself gives you a feeling of calm and composure. The slow motion electronic symphonies are made to indulge you in the silence and privacy of a sea, with the peace all around!
- Ambient music and Binaural Beats are quite famous in recent years!
Indian meditation music
Indian civilisation has witnessed the growth of music as a strong element in life. It balances the life and provides a rhythm! A perfect harmony is established between the soul and the body. The Indian meditation music has been found to be beneficial for the internal body mechanisms and the life processes. It has the healing effect upon our body.
The meditation music has been classified under morning and evening music. The morning music, as commonly understood, should be very gentle and refreshing. It should set a mood that will keep you active the whole day. The energy levels in you should be high, as it is rightly said that “a great day begins with a great attitude”. A dawn prayer also serves as a perfect food for the soul, and heals you from inside. The evening prayer should be joyful and instil you with confidence. After the tiring and hectic day, you should be rejoiced and inspired. The calmness shall surround you and help you to relax. For the perfect mental and physical well being, meditation music will support you always!
For example, the Joyful Music for Morning Meditation by Harish Johari is a soundtrack for a 10 min meditation. Mother Divine is another music album which has three tracks for calmness of mind. Sacred Chants of Shakti is produced by Anuradha Paudwal. Flute and voice recordings are present in Paul Horn’s “Inside The Taj Mahal”.
Deep meditation music
Deep meditation makes you calm to the core of your heart. You are so deeply involved in meditation that you experience a complete new feeling. Also, deep meditation has some profound benefits upon your health.
- Chanting the Sacred Mantra OM- Extended Meditation On the 7 Chakras, Exploring the Inner Universe
- The Root Chakra, Muladhara- OM chanting in the key of C
- Lullaby by Johannes Brahms
- The Heart Chakra, Anahata- The Abode of Love Om In the Key of F
- Inner Peace- Classical Indian Flute and Mohan Veena
- Krishna Lila- A Tapestry of Classical Indian Music
- Most Relaxing Spanish Guitar Music
- Experience Your Intuition- Guided Meditations for Intuitive Development
- The Supreme Heart of Shiva: Om Namah Shivaya & Chanting Om
- Om the Primordial Sound: Healing Through Mantra Vibration
- Ocean Of Light- Guided Meditation with Christine Wushke
The reservoir is always full and keeps on updating. Find more enchanting melodies around you!
Chakra meditation music
The Chakra meditation equips the sounds which put our 7 Chakras in perfect harmony and synchronisation. The music awakens the Chakras and brings awareness to the mind. A serene environment within you is set up and the inner silence gives you an eternal feeling. This meditation can be done at any time and requires about an hour.
Sit comfortably at your meditating location, where the surroundings support in your meditation. Sit upright and do not arch your back. Breathe slowly and relax your body. Close your eyes and listen to the soundtracks.
- Chakra Balancing
- Osho Chakra sound meditation
- Peaceful Music
- Inner Peace
- Soothing Music for Chakras
- Delta Waves and Binaural Beats for Chakra Meditation
- Nature sounds healing
- Chakra healing music
- Hypnosis therapy
- Heart Chakra
- Seven Chakra Music
Be gradual in the awakening and let yourself flow along the beats of the music.
Christian meditation music
Worshipping, praying and reflection are some important aspects of meditation. Christian meditation brings out an art of listening to the God’s instructions for us, and learning about Him, our Creator. Sounds and music have been brought to you by the Christian artists and composers.
- Horizon by Salt of the Sound
- The Gentle Deep by Carinthia – All My Fountains Are In You
- The Gentle Descent- Port Blue- The Airship
- Ember by Tony Anderson
- Even The Wind And The Waves Obey Him by Salt of the Sound
- Across the Land of Miracles by Carinthia
- Ultramarine (Interlude) by Bethel Music
- Alive by Salt of the Sound
- As The Mist Clears- Instrumental
- Moon by Sleeping At Last
- Of Japan by Port Blue
- Healing- Finding Truth Among the Mysteries by Sara Lowe
- Matins Vespers
- Revolution- Bayside Worship
Check these out and share with us your reviews!
Reiki meditation music
Open, buy, download or share. Here is a list of Reiki meditation music!
- Reiki Meditation- Ocean Waves for Concentration
- Reiki Healing Music- Relaxing Piano
- Music Therapy
- Chakra Meditation
- Finding Inner peace
- Natural Sounds- Slow Meditation
- Spiritual Awakening and Spring Music
- Stress Reduction Music
- Ambient Meditation
- Healing Sounds- Cosmic Frequencies
- Reiki- Soul of Healing
- Hands of Love- Meditation & Reiki Training
- Reiki Sound Healing
- Reiki- Sound of Invisible Waves
Tibetan meditation music
Spiritual sounds are key ingredients of Tibetan meditation music. This music is best for therapies as it has the touch of purity and silence in the “sounds”- whether of the bells or the flute. The musical sources have the powerful energies of influencing the mind.
When you wish to discover the dreams, fantasize and become spiritual, go for the High Tibetan Bells. Begin your journey to relaxation with the soundtracks found easily on the internet. Singing bells are the traditional instruments which are widely used in the Asiatic continent. Tibetan Singing Bowl Meditation is a relaxing soundtrack just for you!
- Alpha bells music
- Mysterious bells for deep healing
- Shaman Music for healing
- Agnus Dei and the Shaman Wolf
- Cyber Shamanic Bowls
- Sacred Alien Love
- Drums of Aram
- Gong Peace
- Second Invocation
- Mongolian Shaman
- Tibetan Meditation Music (Audio CD)
- Tibetan Bowls and Buddhist Chant for Meditation
- Vihara (Prayers Room with New Age Meditation Music)
- Crystal Bowls (Chakra Music)
- Sleeping Buddha- Tibetan Music for Meditation and Stress Relief
- Zen Garden (Taoist Tai Chi)
- Find your Centre
Chinese meditation music
Chinese meditation music also has been widely admired by the people all over the world. Whenever you listen to the music, you will feel as if you are sitting under the cherry blossom tree and the soft blossoms are having their gentle touch on your skin. Check out the following Chinese meditation music tracks!
- The Flower song
- The duck
- Chinese Garden
- Relaxation Therapy- Instrumental Music with Nature Sounds
- Chinesisch Lounge
- Musique Oientale Instrumentale
- Sleep sounds- Soothing Music for Sleep & Chinese Meditation Music
- Oriental Relaxation- The New Age Music for Your Body And Mind
The beauty of music and sounds is unimaginable! A healing effect on your soul shall enlighten you. Tune in to the meditation music and calm your mind!