Patanjali Honey – A Quick Look
Patanjali Honey nourishes our body, refines the blood and it is also a really effective antiseptic.
Some Important Points to note:
- Patanjali honey is the best antiseptic and remedy to cold, cough and fever.
- The honey is full of vitamins, minerals, fructose and natural ingredients that are great for health.
- Patanjali honey is the best substitute to sugar and other synthetic sweeteners.
- This honey coming under the Patanjali products is 100% pure and natural.
- Honey comes with a piles of benefits to our health, so should be used regularly.
- Honey comes in Patanjali seal packed jar of plastic.
- The price is also comparatively lower than honey of other brands.
- It costs Rs. 135 per 500 gram. Still much lower than others.
Important Points You Need to know about Patanjali Honey
Similar to other Patanjali products, its honey is also receiving a huge welcome by the market and people. It’s is not at all wrong if I say, we all have become great fans of Patanjali products. I, myself have been using Patanjali honey for many years in my kitchen, for my family.
It is the Patanjali honey review only which made me write up something for your general information. So, let’s have a look on some important info of it:
- The best honey in the market, i.e., Patanjali honey (I would prefer to say this) constitutes fructose, vitamins and minerals, that are organically synthesized in the honey bee wax and extracted by the workers who help in production and collection of pure honey.
- Patanjali honey is believed to be 100% pure and natural, without any additives or flavors.
- This has become the best honey because of its commendable quality and purity.
- Patanjali honey has got a great taste, even if you are diet conscious you may use it in your tea or food, in place of sugar.
- This also has a good smell, not like sugary or artificial essence.
- The benefits of honey are many, but Patanjali products come up with add-on features that attracts every housewives.
- Patanjali honey can get deposited in the bottom of its jar when the temperature lowers down, this is because of the composition, but its all pure. Though some people feel that it’s the deposition of sugar, but it’s not.
- Among the uses and benefits of honey, Patanjali honey helps in weight loss, skin whitening, moisturizing and acne removal, can also be used as a lip balm, it is best if taken in green tea for good metabolism, it helps fight cold.
Different Uses of Patanjali Honey
- One can use Patanjali honey in place of sugar in their food and tea.
- Best use is in the green tea, when you add honey with cinnamon and lemon; enhancing the benefits of honey it improves the body metabolism and loses calories.
- There are a number of face masks and packs that girls use to make their skin glow and become acne-free by the help of honey. I will elaborate this in next section.
- Patanjali honey makes a great lip balm, when mixed with coconut or castor oil. It makes your lips soft, smooth and moisturized.
- Also in the benefits of honey comes the weight loss, by drinking early morning honey and lemon juice mixed in lukewarm water, or also honey and cinnamon powder in warm water does wonders.
- Patanjali honey when consumed with cloves, lemon juice, basil leaves and ginger helps us to get rid of cough and cold, also improving the immunity of the person. I regularly try this with my baby and my family, it gives me better results than allopathic medicines.
Benefits and Uses of Patanjali Honey
Patanjali Honey Uses and Review Videos
Different Aspects of Patanjali Honey
The usage and demand of Patanjali honey is increasing among people day-by-day. Or I can say that it has become he best honey in India and outstanding other brand in its competition. Almost every kitchen has got a Patanjali honey jar in its shelf.
I also do, and not just me, my family, my mother, sisters and sister-in-law, everyone has Patanjali honey in their kitchen, which shows its abundance and faith of people in the Patanjali products and this brand name. Let’s discuss all the benefits, side effects, and Patanjali Honey Review.
Benefits of Honey-Patanjali Honey
- First point to note down is, Patanjali honey is far more affordable and cost-effective than other brands that sell honey. Just take a view to the below image.
- Patanjali honey works best in case you are suffering from cold or cough. Simply take it with ginger or lemon juice and it heals you up soon.
- Honey as you very well know helps in weight loss, early morning with an empty stomach take lukewarm water, mix lemon juice and honey in it. Take this everyday and you will feel the change in weeks.
- Patanjali honey is the best lips and skin moisturizer. You can make a lip balm with it, mixing a few drops of coconut oil with honey. Many face masks also help making your face glow and whiten.
- Like Egg mask, banana mask, tomato juice and honey pack, these remove the acne and other scars on your face and make it glow.
- Honey is also very good for diabetic patients and can be used in place of sugar, it is less sweet and keeps the metabolism active in them.
- One more amazing role that we need to know about Patanjali honey is if taken with dry fruits, especially walnuts, it helps you overcome the weak immunity, low blood count and also helps fight cancer.
- Honey is very healthy for pregnant women, if they take it in milk, or with dry fruits. It gives energy and has amazing impact on the blood and hemoglobin of the mother and the baby.
- If honey is given to toddlers, especially with basil leaves then the benefits of honey is that it hardly lets any cold or flu cause to the young ones. I give this remedy to my son regularly, especially in winters, because he is so prone to cold and cough.
Being so important to our body, honey also comes with good taste, which lends us consume it more than required. Apart from the benefits, there are some fall outs honey comes up with, be it Patanjali honey too. Let’s take a look what are they and what we should take care of.
Side-effects of Patanjali Honey
- Patanjali honey can be allergic to the adults and especially kids at times, so test before using.
- Do not give honey to the infants and toddlers below the age of one year.
- Honey can cause botulism poisoning in children, that is why a test is must.
- Botulism poisoning doesn’t happen to adults, except in the case of pregnant and breast-feeding women, but still it also has exceptions, every mother doesn’t face this.
- Consult your doctor before using Patanjali honey, if you have already been allergic to it.
Some Combinations with Honey that is harmful
- Do not take honey with ghee.
- Avoid honey in non-veg food.
- Don’t take honey with radish.
- Honey should not be applied to the boiling water.
These are some harmful combinations with honey that one should avoid. This was a short Patanjali Honey Review that I believe might be helpful to you.
Patanjali Honey- Related Frequently Asked Questions
Q1) Can I use Patanjali honey on face?
Ans- Yes, of course you can use Patanjali honey on your face. Even I apply honey as the face masks. It’s very effective and helps in clearing and moisturizing the face, it gives a glowing skin and removes acne and pimples.
You can make the honey face packs with tomato juice, lemon juice, papaya, banana, etc., to redefine your skin and get th new glow.
Q2) How can you tell if Patanjali honey is real?
Ans- There are many purity tests that will prove that the Patanjali honey is the best honey in the market and the purest one, and unlike other brands. Like the water test, if the honey gets dissolved in the water completely then it is not real, but if honey gets deposited and leaves a golden string in water then it is 100% pure, just like the Patanjali honey, which is 100% pure and natural.
Second, comes the Agni Pariksha; if honey gives a crackling sound when presented in front of fire then it is not pure and to your good news, Patanjali honey has no adulteration that is why it gives no crackling sound in fire.
Q3) What is the price of Patanjali honey?
Ans- Patanjali honey is @ 270/- per kg and 135/- per half kg. This price is comparatively less than the other honey brands.
Q4) Is Patanjali Honey pure?
Ans- Yes, of course, Patanjali honey is the purest one and extracted naturally from the honey beeswax, and refined in the factories to make it an edible form.
Q5) Which is the best honey in India?
Ans- Nowadays the usage of honey is getting increased concerned with their health. People have become more aware towards the pure and natural food items. So, they prefer Patanjali honey more than others, as it fulfills the true commitment of being 100% pure and natural; thus becoming the best honey in India.
Q6) Is Patanjali honey FSSAI approved?
Ans- Yes, the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has approved the purity and edibility of Patanjali honey. The honey jars also show the FSSAI stamp.
Q7) Why does Patanjali honey has expiry date?
Ans- Honey is something that lasts for long and remains stable for a long time before it gets exposed to the air and moisture. But, as soon as the bottle opens it starts crystallizing, so there is an expiry date given. In order to make sure that the consumers could enjoy it well before it tastes, smells or looks weird.
Q8) Which honey is better in quality, the Dabur or Patanjali products?
Ans- Patanjali honey is far better in many aspects than the Dabur honey, such as its taste, fragrance, expiration, purity and price.
Q9) What is multiflora Patanjali honey?
Ans- The Multiflora Patanjali Honey is recently launched flavor of honey which also contains nutrients of many herbs and flowers. It is the best substitute for the sugar and jaggery that are mostly adulterated and contaminated. Honey comes up with its purity and has got more benefits than those sweeteners.
Q10) How to use Patanjali honey in cold?
Ans- When you face cold and cough, try Patanjali honey with ginger, lemon juice and cloves, it works best. Try taking one teaspoonful honey with 3-4 drops of lemon juice or ginger juice and take it twice or thrice a day. This home remedy is very effective when you suffer from cold, cough and fever.
I use to try this remedy and it works, slower than medicines but better.