The skin of the face is the most delicate and sensitive portion of our body. Maintaining your natural beauty and providing proper care to skin is a challenging task.
It becomes more challenging when you have a busy life! Exposure of skin to physical stress factors such as sunlight, dirt, dust, smoke and the humidity, and to the mental factors such as stress and depression degrades its natural radiance and glow.
Each individual has some different texture and type of skin. And, as a result, the individual need varies. We cannot undergo long beauty treatments every time.
We should know some tricks to deal with our skin and to fulfil its demands. After all, who does not want to look at its best? And when you love the way you look, you feel more confident and perform better in every aspect of life.
You can always find the advice from your mothers and grandmothers, and look into the pages of the most happening magazines. Follow the suggestions from your friends or get inspired by the television advertisements. But here, we have for you the best tips to follow. They are easy and you might like the content as well! Don’t worry; we won’t let anything harm your skin!
Natural beauty tips for face
Natural beauty is the best beauty. The natural glow gets the best in you and, there is no cover of the cosmetics needed. Also, the wide range of cosmetics might confuse you- what to take and what not to take. Rather than emptying your pockets in the cosmetic world, try some of our natural beauty tips.
You just don’t have to read to get the best results. You have to follow as well!
- Wash your face daily. You can use the most satisfying soap or the face-wash according to your skin type but they are usually hard on your skin. So, we hope you know your skin in this case. You can cleanse your face after making your round to the city. This is needed because the air has dust particles and impurities which stick to your face. Before they damage your skin, cleanse your skin with the “rose water”. Use a cotton wool to apply the rose water on your skin. You can rinse your face with normal water then.
This tip is not just for women as there is a mention of “rose water”. Cleansing is the first and foremost natural beauty tip for men as well. Men tend to have more oily skin as compared to the women. Thus, they attract exhaust and pollutants.
Do you know the effects of rose water? Google it! You will definitely be satisfied with the answers!
- Sleeping enough will give you a fresh and vibrant skin. How?
You must have noticed that when you are tired or when you work in excess till late night, and you don’t get proper sleep, your face is no less than a zombie. Can you relate yourself with the situation? Very well! This is what I wanted to tell you. For natural beauty, proper sleep and relaxation time period is a must. Yes, you might have work and you may be overloaded with the whole bunch of projects and files to cover, but if you sleep on time and get up on time, a lot will improve in your mental as well as physical health. To the minimum count, sleep of six hours is a must for a beautiful and healthy skin. Stay positive in your thoughts to add another star!
- Food! Either we live to eat food or we eat food to live! Any way it is, food is an essential component. What you eat influences your skin. Why is it that the experts recommend to eat a nutritious diet or to have a balanced diet? Why they tell you to have good eating habits? Because, food relates to our body and lifestyle! The food with lots of fats will make you obese gradually, or the food with deficiency in fats and proteins will make your body prone to diseases. There are certain parameters which need to be followed. Your skin is very preferential regarding food. It demands a diet which has plenty of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fibres, water and much more! Include fruits, fresh green leafy vegetables, yummy berries and grains in your diet. We know that you are smart! Be smart with your food as well.
- Exfoliation is a natural process which lowers down on aging. It is the process by which the outer dead cells get removed and the new skin cells which are beneath the dead cells, they are visible. People are fond of using the branded products for exfoliating and they spend thousands on scrubs. Why not try some natural tricks? Use honey and lemons. They are better than the branded objects!
Beauty tips for face pimples
Imagine a soothing white winter scene, with fluffy snowflakes and the admirable beauty of the peaceful colour. But, you just saw something red in between. The imagination now got a little disturbed. A pimple on your face brings the same disturbance. Teenagers are the most prone to such situations as they have their skin undergoing a set of hormonal changes. But, adults may get pimples too.
Once you get to know the causes, you yourself will know the precautions. Pimples are common in teens, but if you are not a teenager and still got a pimple, then you might have consumed something oily and unhealthy. Dirt also has a major role in giving pain to people! Oh, I know how hard the pain is! Also, you will be amazed to know that applying too much make up and especially that of poor quality gives you pimples on face immediately.
You don’t need to go for the exclusive pimple treatment. We have some easy and quick methods for you to apply. Here:
- Neem leaves are your superman here. Take some neem leaves and grind them to extract the juice. You can dilute the neem leaf juice to some extent by adding water and steaming the solution. You may also add turmeric to the paste as turmeric also has the antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. Apply the paste on your pimple. Keep it for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off. You have to repeat this daily till you see something really effective. Has your pimple gone down?
- Tulsi or Basil is another leaf warrior which attacks the pimple bacteria! Use it in the form of paste. Apply it for about 10-15 minutes and rinse off. Do it 4 days a week and you may see the results!
- The potato juice can be used in the same way as we used the tulsi and neem leaf juice.
- Tomatoes have the antioxidant property and thus are considered excellent for skin. It can also clear out your pimples. Just slice the tomato in pieces so that enough pulp is in the centre of each piece. Apply the pulpy area on the pimple, hold for 2-3 minutes and repeat the process after 5 minutes.
- Cucumbers have the soothing effect on eyes. They have a close relationship with the face masks. Make a smooth paste of cucumber slices with the help of a blender. Add a few drops of honey and lemon juice. Mix the contents well and apply on the face. Wait for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water. You have to repeat the process daily for effective results. We know that your time is precious! So, you can always work accordingly!
- Why is cucumber good for skin? The water it contains is a reservoir of essential vitamins and minerals your skin loves. Soak some slices of cucumber in water, now strain the water and drink it. This cucumber juice carries with it the nutrients beneficial for skin. Even if you have some cucumber in salad, it will have good effect upon your metabolism and thus you will get a bright flawless skin.
- Orange peels have a distinct aroma! You just can feel the freshness around when you smell of oranges. As kids, we had the habit of using orange peels to disturb others. But, did we know that it had benefits for the skin? Use some orange peels to make a fine paste in few drops of water. Apply on the affected area and leave it for about 20-25 minutes. Rinse it off then.
- The “coolest” tip is using the icepack on your pimple. This is something quick and easy, right?
Beauty tips for face glow
Be it of any complexion, all an individual needs is a skin that glows. How is that possible? Keeping your skin happy and healthy is your duty. No one from the next door is going to come and care for your skin. If you manage to take the following steps, you will definitely get a glowing skin!
- You need to take some basic steps first. Cleaning your skin daily, having proper sleep and proper diet are some basic steps for glowing skin. You have to care for your skin daily and these simple initiatives will make your skin flawless.
- Cucumber has its own benefits for skin. Just imagine if rose water in combination with glycerine is added to the cucumber juice. Wonderful, isn’t it? Use it before and after going out.
- Skin dries off immediately. And, in the summer hot afternoons, the harshness of the sun is tough to be handled. You need to keep your skin hydrated for its natural glow. Drink plenty of water. This will get the impurities out of your skin and eliminates the toxins. Excess of oil and dirt is also removed through this process. Aim for 2 litres per day.
- Yes, the vitamins are essential for the skin. The sunshine vitamin, “D”, is obtained from the sun. But, this doesn’t mean you have to chase the sun whole day to get the vitamin D. The sun in the morning is considered beneficial. The sun in the noon is violent and harsh on your skin. Use sunscreen and proper clothing to avoid sun related issues.
- Exfoliating will help in cleaning the clogged pores and improves texture of the skin. The skin rejuvenates and all you get is a clear glowing skin. Use scrubs. Natural and homemade ones are better as they are harmless. The cosmetic ones are harmful in the long run. They may even cause itching and other similar irritating reactions. Some cosmetic scrubs actually are effective, we won’t deny this fact.
- Tomato juice along with the lemon juice drops has a very influential impact upon the skin. Drink tomato juice by adding your own punches, whether mint or coriander, and feel the fresh effect on your skin.
- Who can forget Aloe Vera when the discussion is about the skin? Aloe Vera juice is very much effective and used as the most significant skin remedy.
- Vitamin C is considered good for the immune system. It keeps the whole body in a healthy state and thus the skin too. Eat lots of berries and citrus fruits to get vitamin C. You must have heard of Amla? It is the Indian gooseberry. Nothing can be better than this vitamin C source.
- Physical workout is the cherry on top of the cake. When the body fitness gets aligned with the mental fitness, the radiance of the skin doubles!
Homemade beauty tips for face
You may put a little toner, and some base along with the colours of cosmetics to groom you up. A little lipstick and then the eyeliner go smooth on your eyes. This is how you may get ready for an event or occasion. But, this is a temporary beauty which is enhanced by the wide variety of cosmetics you used. Why not go for permanent one? Homemade beauty tips are always the best to make you look at your best.
- Green tea extract and Honey
We will show you how to prepare the face mask from these materials.
You have to take some green tea extract, which can be prepared using green tea bags and very little amount of water. Take about a cup of this extract and add ½ tablespoon of honey in this extract. To make it in form of a face, add 2 spoons of rice flour. Mix the ingredients well and apply to the skin. After 15-20 minutes, the mask will dry off. Massage for a while so that the skin cells make an even layer of new cells and the dead cells get removed. Now, wash your face with cold water.
This is beneficial for your skin as it gives a fairer tone and glowing effect. The antioxidants present in the green tea will combat the free radical production and remove the toxins from the skin. Honey has antibacterial properties and the rice flour is a brilliant scrub pre-requisite.
- Turmeric and Lemon
Another beneficial homemade face pack is developed using these ingredients.
Take a tablespoon of each turmeric, lemon juice, and milk and gram flour. Mix well the ingredients and prepare a fine paste that you can apply to your face. Scrub this instantly made face pack and leave it for about 20 minutes. Clean your face then with water.
This homemade beauty tip is the best for the morning hours. The freshness you get from the lemon will make you feel active!
- Yoghurt and Dried Orange Peel
Face pack recipe is brought to you by Health love!
You have to take some orange peels and dry them off in the sun. Grind these dried peels and make a fine powder. Take a full tablespoon of the powder in yoghurt and make a smooth paste. Apply this paste to face for 20 minutes and wash off.
Oranges are Vitamin C banks and will keep your skin healthy. Yoghurt adds glow!
- Raw Milk
Who knew raw milk could be used to cleanse your skin? Take some raw milk in a bowl and have some cotton plugs/balls by your side. Dip the cotton ball in milk and wipe your face. You will soon find the ball with dirt deposits. This is an instant skin cleansing method.
- Orange, Lemon and Yoghurt
You can make a moisturiser with these ingredients. Keep your skin hydrated and smooth!
Take one tablespoon of orange juice, one tablespoon of lemon juice and a cup/bowl of yoghurt. Mix the contents well into a fine paste. You have to apply this paste as a mask for 10-15 minutes, and then clean up with a wet wipe.
This combination will not only brighten the skin, but also make it glow.
- Sunburns and tans can be removed using turmeric and gram flour. Your mother must know the recipe of “Ubtan”. Sounds familiar?
Beauty tips for face whitening
We believe that beauty lies inside you. But, if you have an inner desire to make your skin tone go lighter and fairer, then we do not leave you at this point of discussion so far. Also, we know how hard it is to tackle the sunburn and tan problems.
Although a variety of products today guarantee 99.99% fairness and lighter skin tone, they are still categorised under “chemically” produced compounds. These products might suit skin of many people and thus cosmetics keep on attracting customers. But, on the long run, they are harmful. It is better to go herbal and natural. Bring yourself closer to nature and bring yourself closer to beauty.
- The above mentioned paste which was made from orange peel and yoghurt is a face pack which has a good impact on fairness aspect.
- Yoghurt is a lactic acid product which favours the skin appeal. It is the naturally bleaching material for skin. Apply on your face for about 15 minutes and rinse off. You can always try yoghurt with honey or lemon for improved results.
- The lycopenoids have the best impact on skin glow and fairness. The tomatoes and carrots are the best vegetable juices you can drink with your own flavour versions. Make it like a sizzling western drink, so that you can chill out with these red colourful veggies!
- Eating papaya daily gives a lighter complexion to you! Slice it up and sprinkle some chaat masala. Add some other fruits to turn it into a more healthy salad.
- Almonds and milk is always a combination serving human kind since ages. It whitens the complexion without any chemical interference.
- Vitamin C gets rid of the tan and sunburn eventually. There are stories where tan was tackled in just a week. Can you get too?
Beauty tips for men face
The women possess a different kind of skin than the men. The oily texture and less sensitivity clearly distinguish the skin type. Also, the facial hair in men is thicker than that of women. Here are a few beauty tips, specifically for men.
Cleanse your face and use scrubs to exfoliate your skin. The dead cells need to be continuously removed and new cells should be giving you your radiance. Also, scrubs will make your hair follicles become soft and make it easy for you to shave. All the toughness you guys handle all over the day needs some opposite and equal force which will rejuvenate your skin. Exfoliation will clear your way out of dullness and will make your skin breathe fresh.
As we already mentioned that men have a tough skin. They are likely to have oily texture and thus they witness acne and pimple problems more. As a result, there is a need to cleanse the skin on daily basis. The mass media shows a variety of face-wash advertisements targeting acne, oily skin and other related aspects under branded product names. You can use the one which suits you. Soaps can be harsh on your skin and make it dry. Better you choose the right cleansing agent!
The direction of shaving and the quality of the razor affects your facial hair. Always use the shaving cream with natural agents. It will soften your hair follicles and not harm your skin. Aloe Vera is one such additional agent. Search for it in your shaving cream content list!
Men are usually unorganised and in a hustle. They do not care about their face and just wash it off. They even forget to apply something after cleansing their face. But, we are assured that you are not one of those guys, because you are actually reading this beauty tips section. Well, we should inform you that moisturising is an important action. Not to let your skin quality fade away, you should use some light moisturiser. There are different types of moisturiser available for different skin types.
- Sunscreen protection
Exposure to sun has severe outcomes on skin. The skin gets dried off and wrinkled. There are deep lines and much damage. Use sunscreens with SPF 30 for protection against sunlight.
- Use homemade remedies to tackle skin problems. Nature gives the best care to skin, irrespective of gender.